TG : TWELVE ( MOVING IN )

~ Later That Night .. ~

¤ { ERICA } ¤

After packing half of Naomi's stuff from Paige's house , we went go mines.

I'm only gonna hope for the worst between these two.

"Alright you got everything?" I asked and she nodded. I had some bags and she had maybe 2. I walked to the door , unlocking it , nd we went inside.

I closed the door behind her and then Lee came downstairs. Once her and Nai made eye contact , they both looked at me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE?!" They asked in a union.

"I -"

"Bitch I live here , fuck is you talking bout?" Lee asked Naomi. Naomi looked at me.

"Why didn't you tell me this and why is she living here?" She asked and I sighed running my hand through my hair and then they started fussing.

I watched for a bit and that's when Naomi started walking over to Lee so I stepped infront of them.

"Woah woah  woah woah , come on y'all let's not do this. Naomi she's pregnant don't do it. Lee , she's here because she helping me for something. Can we just all get along?" I asked and they continue to glare at each other.

"NO!" They said in a union again. Lee walked pass Naomi and I and headed to the door.

I grabbed her arm. "Where you going ma?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Away from here. I don't want to stay in this house if she's gonna be here. She's not about to have me stressing while I pregnant. If you need me , I'll be at a motel." She said.

"Broke hoe." Mumbled Naomi. I turned back at her 

"NAOMI JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!" I yelled.

"Since when you started taking up for this bitch?!" She yelled and I looked back at Lee who had her arms now crossed over her chest.

"Don't go , alright?"

"Why shouldn't I?" She asked looking up at me and I sighed.

"Because I'm gonna make sure you and the baby are fine. Through these while 9 months. Look , you can sleep with me." I said and she blushed.

"What?!" Naomi yelled and I went upstairs 

"I don't have time for your bullshit Naomi." I said and heard her following me.

Great , now she wanna argue

I went to my bedroom jumping in my bed and pulled the pillow over my head.

¤ { LEE } ¤

This bitch Naomi can be all jealous as she wants because Erica and I are gonna have a family soon , and she can't do anything about it.

And for Erica to let me sleep with her for now on , she clearly cares about me.

I smirked going upstairs and passed Erica's bedroom hearing them yelling.

Hahaha , sorry ass hoe. She should've kept her spot. Now , I'm gonna be taking it  .

¤ { NAOMI } ¤

I can't believe Erica had this hoe laying up in here and comfortable and shit walking around in lingerie.

She lucky she pregnant because so would've been dragged her ass out this house and beat her ass.

Lucky Erica is here and I feel like busting Erica's ass for letting her staying here , and for taking up for her.

¤  ¤  ¤

"SO YOU WANNA TAKE UP FOR HOES HUH?!" I yelled and she put the pillow over her head.

"REALLY ERICA? I KNOW YOU HEAR ME. GOT A BITCH IN HERE HALF NAKED WALKING AROUND! WHAT , Y'ALL FUCKING? LEMME GUESS , I BET YOU -"

"YO SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU ALWAYS GOTTA START SHIT! I'M ONLY HELPING HER!" She yelled back.

"YOU KNOW I DON'T EVEN LIKE THAT BITCH SO WHY HAVE HER - , " I pulled the pillow off her head and hit her 3 times with it. "HERE!" I finished and Erica grabbed me and threw me on the bed. She then put her hands around my neck.

"You hit me one more fucking time , and I SWEAR FOR GOD , I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS YOU HEAR ME?!"  I smirked.

"Try it." I said and hit her again with the pillow extra hard.

"NAOMI!" She yelled and grabbed my neck again but tighter chocking me. I screamed and I grabbed her hands trying to loosen the grip or maybe get her hands from around my neck

"Eri...Can't... breathe." I said and she had the most deadliest look.

"HEEELPPP!" I cried and she started to shake me while her grip got tighter on my neck. I could feel my heart beat in my neck and hear it more in my ears.

My breath begin to pick up and my eyes got blurry.

"ERICA , STOPP!!" I heard Lee yell and she continued. I continued to fight her off , but I was only getting weaker.

I can't believe I'm about to die. By the person I thought I loved.

"ERICA , STOPP LET HER GO!" She let me go and I gasped for air. I pushed her off of me and begin crying rolling on the floor. Erica jumped out the bed and grabbed her keys and phone leaving.

I continue to cry and then Lee came over.

"Oh my gosh , are you okay?!" She asked and I shook my head continuing to cry.

"I'm gonna go get a wet towel.. Um..lay down." She said helping me in the bed and I put my hand over my chest.

I can't believe what just happened. I really can't believe Erica just chocked me. SHE TRIED TO KILL ME!

Good thing Lee was here. I need to thank her when she comes back.

My neck is burning now because of what just happened.

Erica really needs help.

________________________________________

》 Erica Just Chocked Naomi ! 😱

》 She Needs Help ?

》 Will Naomi & Lee Develop A Friendship ?