106 ( missing )

~ COUPLE MONTHS LATER ~

▪ { L E E } ▪

I laid Ma'Leah on her back changing her diaper.

"Leletyay." Ma'Leah said and I smiled kissing her chubby cheeks. I love my baby girl so much. Being a single parent , isn't as easy.  

~

Last time I spoke to Erica was a couple of months ago when she and I broke up and she cheated on me with Riley. I really do miss Erica with everything in me.

She doesn't call , text , or anything. The girls cry for her almost everyday and it so stressful. Especially with me having the baby 4 month ago. She wasn't even at the hospital. I tried calling , texting , any and everything to get intouch with her but nothing worked. I just want to hear her tell me she's fine.

I almost lost Ma'Leah because of me stressing. Glad Madison and Briana were by my side.

Briana doesn't even know where Erica went.

I want for God to just show me a sign that Erica is fine. And for her to come home. I forgave her and i just need my baby home. Ma'Leah haven't even met her before and the girls just are a wreck.

~

"Leah your so -" I was cut off by the doorbell ringing. Naveah and Lindsey ran past the room and went downstairs. 

"WE GOT ITTT!" They screamed and I chuckled picking Leah up and held her head up with one of my hands and wrapped the other around her so that she was up.  ( A / N : Y'all know what I'm talking right ? Because You know how babies barely have balance the first couple of months and you have to like hold them straight and they be wobbling still. )

When the door oepned , Briana and Madison was on the other side. 

"Oh hey guys." I said smiling.

"Hey babies! Hi my little Lele!" Madison cheesed taking Ma'leah out my arms.

"Wassup munchkins?" Briana asked playing with the girls.

"Auntie Bri Bri , do you have some gum?" Veah asked and Briana patted her pockets.

"Aww no little one , not anymore." She said and the girls laughed.

"It's okay. Can you come play dollies with us?"

"Yeah I'll be up there in a few."  Briana said and the girls ran upstairs. I couldn't take it any more , I bust out crying and Briana hugged me.

"What's wrong lil sis?" She azked.

"I miss her Bri. You don't know many times the girls cry for her and want for me to call and everytime , she doesn't pick up. I don't know what else to do at this point. I just want for her to come home." I cried and Madiosn came over rubbing my back.

"Lee don't cry alright? I'm pretty sure Erica is fine. Maybe she just .. thinking about life." Briana said.

"Thinking about life?! Briana she wasn't there when Ma'Leah was born! Only you and Madison was! The kids cry for her , I have to come up wit dumb lies all the time! You don't understand. I forgive Erica , I just want for her to come home. That's all I'm asking for." I said.

"She's gonna come around Lee , calm down." Madison said and I sighed shaking my head. They saying all this shit but it been not than 4 months since the last time I seen or spoke to Erica.

Erica , come home please. 😩

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

"Shit I'm tired!" I complained flopping on the bed on my back. Regina and Riley laid ontop of me on my sides. Yup , we had a threesome.

That threesome was the best thing in my life. I was getting double the pussy and double the head! 😆

"I-I'm not done yet." Regina said sitting up and pushed Riley off of me sucking my dick. My dick was already throbbing from the 5 hours earlier sex. This making it better. I bit my lip watching her suck me up.

"You never get tired huh?" I asked and she smirked shaking her head and stroked me slowly while her head bobbed up and down me. I threw my head back closing my eyes.

"Damnn ," Riley said. "Lemme get some of this." She got ontop of my face and I attacked her clit and she jumped. 

"Shitt papiii!" She moaned.

I can do this all day.

~

Now I know your probably wondering what's its like between me and Lee. Honestly , I don't even know.

I really miss her trust me. I love Lee , but I don't know she can take me after what I done. And , I've been smoking more and I don't want to get that around them. I've been dealing a little also. Riley got me introduced to it. She also got Regina in too. It's bad , but fun at the same time.

Smoking weed is the best thing ever. 😌🌿

That's basically what me , Regina , and Riley do all day. Smoke , eat , use the restroom , and fuck.

I'll think about going home ..

~

I seen she had the baby and Damn she's adorable. My little munchkin is too fucking cute looking just like me. My hair and everything. Too bad she doesnt know me.

And I don't want for some other bitch raising my kids so I need to step up before it be to late. 

I got a whooole lot of makin up to do. A loottt !

_____________________________________________________

° Well ?

° Ma'Leah is a name that I came up with . 😊It's cute to me .

° Erica ?

° Lee ?

° The fuck Erica doing having threesomes with Regina & Riley ?! 😂😂

~ Just to let you guys know , this book is coming to an END ! I don't necessarily know when I'm gonna end it , but just know this ! THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL ! Trust me ! I love working tho book and I know y'all love reading it so I'm gonna put a sequel up after this book . 💗