112 ( first mission gone WRONG )

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

"This the spot?" I asked Rico and he nodded and then a red lambo pulled up. I grabbed the bag out the back seat and Rico loaded his gun and mine handing me on.

"It's loaded?" He ndoded chewing on his gum. Hell he got gum , I want some too to make me look like a nigga to not fuck wit. 😂

"Wait , you got more gum?" He looked at me and laughed handing me a stick. I threw the wrapper away and then got out sliding my glasses on my face.

We waited outside the car and then the two dudes got out. They were tall. One was a lightskin and the other was this black ass darkskin. So black i barely noticed his ass. He looked like a damn shadow!

"Wassup fellas." Rico spoke breaking the silence. The guys grabbed two duffle bags out they're trunk.

"Sup Rico. Who this?" They asked looking at me and i sighed.

"This just my partner. Anyways , let's get this just going. Y'all got the 100k?" They opened the bags and I opened the duffle bag of weed. A huge wave of the smell hit me. I wanted to smoke that shit right then and there.

I'm hella nervous right now and these two tall sticks just looking at us like we some bait.

Rico checked out the bags. "That's 100. Let's trade." We exchanged and then I grabbed both of the bags. A car then pulled up outta no where.

"ERICA!" Someone yelled my name and I turned around seeing Briana.

"SHIT! SHOOT EM!" One of the guys yelled.

"Erica watch out!" Rico yelled next thing you know , I felt something go through my chest. I screamed out in pain and then the two guys left. I laid on the ground looking up at the sky at the stars.

"Erica , stay with me man!" Rico said.

"YO CALL 911!" He yelled and I could hear my heartbeat beating my ears.

Am I about to die?

Is it my time up?

Is it my expiration date?

I continued to hear yelling and my eyes hot real blurry and I just went out.

▪ { B R I A N A } ▪

"Bro who are you?! And why the fuck are y'all in an abandoned parking lot?!" I asked the dude and he took his shirt off wrapping it around Erica's wound.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Don't worry about that! Why the fuck y'all out here man?! Look at my sister yo!" I yelled. Erica isn't my real sister but we're so close , we're like blood sisters.

"You don't know what she do?" He asked getting on the phone.

"NIGGA DO IT LOOK LIKE I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK SHE DO?!" I yelled getting more angry.

"Come on Erica , don't go on me man!" I said holding her. The shirt was turning red fast.

"She's a ..." He removed the phone from his ear and away from his mouth. "Drugdealer." He finished and I frowned.

"Drug dealer? Can't be. Erica would never.." I said. This nigga gotta be playing. I know Erica , and she wouldn't ever become a drug dealer or anything.

"She is bro. Hello ambulance? Yeah we need one quick!"

As he was on the phone I felt myself wanting to cry but I didn't. I can't lose my best friend right now. If she does , she's gonna leave so much behind. Especially her family and that can't happen.