80

~ 4 : 20 am ~

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

"Shhh , don't wanna wake them up." I told the chick and she frowned.

"Who is them?"

"My daughter and baby mama ," She tilted her head with a confused look on her face. "Oh no I'm not wit hwr! We're just takin care of our daughter and she needs somewhere to stay." I said once I realized she thought that I was cheating.

"Um ... So how old is your -"

"Look you wanna fuck or not? I don't have time for questions right now." I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever , lets get this done." She said and we went to my bedroom.

The fuck she asking questions about my life for? She just come hoe off the street. I'm not telling my shit to no anybody. Got me fucked up.

~ 8:45 am ~

▪ { L E E } ▪

I woke up to Lindsey's crying. I looked at the time and it was 8:45. 8:40 is when she eats. I sat up picking her up and wiped her tears and kissed her little lips then she stopped crying.

I went downstairs and made Lindsey's breakfast bottle. This is what I hate about having a baby. I have certain time to sleep.

When she's sleep , I need to sleep. When she's up , I need to be up. When she's playing , I have to play with her.

~   ~

After making her breakfast , I put the bottle in her mouth and she held it drinking her milk. I sighed grabbing some grapes and a water bottle going upstairs. I was passing Erica's room when i heard the toilet flush.

Maybe she's up. Wonder what time she got here. I know it had to be late. I opened the door and seen another woman laying in her bed sleeping.

What the fuck?!

I closed the door quickly because for one , I don't want for my baby to see that , and for two , because its not my business.

I simply just went back to my bedroom laying Lindsey in her swing infront the TV turning on cartoons and then got in bed eating my fruit and drinking my water bottle.

I can't believe she really has another woman in the house ..

I sighed shaking my head.

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

After coming out the bathroom , Lola was just getting up. She looked at me and smirked. "Mmm , good morning papi." She said pulling me in the bed kissing me and I grinned kissing back.

"Good morning to you too Lola."

"Please , call me LoLo. But I want a little favor .." She smirked and I frowned looking at her getting up. 

"A favor like ...." She grabbed my breifs pulling them down and pulled me back in bed kissing me and she forced my penis inside of her.

"Morning sex." She said and I grinned sitting up and spreading her legs.

"Favor granted." I said.

~ 2 Hours Later .. ~

"Call me." I said biting my lip and she nodded smirking walking out the house. I begin to close the door , but Lola kissed me and I kissed back. "Damn Lo , you coulda just asked for it. Almost made me fall." She laughed and left walking.

Yall thought I was gonna give her a ride? 😂😂

▪ { L E E } ▪

They been at it for 3 damn hours and I see that they're done. By fucking time. Got tired of heading that shit .

I burped Lindsey after she was done eating , then i changed her diaper. She good , wide awoke , and ready to play.

I put her pacifier in her mouth and gave her , her favorite toy, her little keys then went downstairs. Erica was jus closing the door.

Her little hoe must've just left. 😏

Hope she don't think she finna get some from me now. 😂

"Dadada!!" Lindsey exclaimed and Erica looked at her and smiled. She reached her arms out to Lindsey , but I stopped her.

"You need to go and clean those stably ass hands before you touch her. And brush ya teeth I smell her in your breath and its not light." I said and walked to the backyard leaving Erica standing there then she went upstairs. 

That'll put something on her ass. 😌

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

Damn , she just told me.

~

After cleaning myself up , I changed into some Adidas sweats and sports bra. I went downstairs and Lee was tossing Lindsey in the air playing with her and she was laughing.

I smiled and checked my phone seeing a text from Kayla.

Kayla : " Hey , wyd today? "

I didn't even bother texting her back. I just simply ignored the message and went outside.

"Wassup." I said and she looked at me then Lindsey looked at me and reached for me trying to jump out of her arms.

"Hey baby girl."

Today , I just wanna spend the day wit Lee and Lindsey. I'm not even worrying about my phone.

I laid Lindsey on her back and tickled her stomach

"Tickle tickle tickle!" She laughed and I looked over seeing Lee recording us.

▪ { L E E } ▪

I found it so cute that Erica is playing with Lindsey. She loves her " daddy " so much and its so warming. After recording them on Snapchat , I put the caption of : Linds & Daddy 😍😍😍😍

I posted it and sighed. "When you got home last night?" I asked and she looked at me then at Linds.

"About 4. Why?" I shook my head.

Although i really wanted to say something , but I didn't want to start an argument.

"No reason ... just asking." I said and she slowly nodded. Tension was real high then and it also awkward.

I looked at Erica's phone and a chick named , Kayla texted her. I rolled my eyes shakin my head then I got up going inside

I'm about to stop giving her sex if all she's gonna do play wit it. Can't she see I'm in love with her?!

_______________________________________________

° Damn Lee 😫...

° Lola ??