TG : 34

• Briana and Kayla In Multimedia •

| Slipping To The Vacation |

▪ { ERICA } ▪

When we arrived in Jamaica , I was so relieved. That plane ride was too damn uncomfortable. Although I was sitting next to Gina , I also was sitting next to this fat ass slob. And his ass was mussy.

I'm just planning on having a good time with my girlfriend , best friend , and Gina's ... friend.

"Finally!!" I exclaimed and they laughed.

"How was your seat?" Kayla joked and i playfully pushed her laughing.

"Okay so we're gonna have to find a taxi or something. Get a hotel , and I'll rent us a car." I said pulling my bag over my shoulder and grabbing my suit case.

"Ight." Briana replied.

×  ×

We booked into this expensive hotel and I have to say this bitch was very nice.

Women were out in the pool and stuff playing. Ass was everywhere. Big black juicy asses. Damn. Think I'm in -

"Stop staring!" Gina semi yelled smacking me upside the head. Briana and Kayla laughed while I sighed. She hit a nigga pretty hard.

"Babe you know I don't want them. I was just looking. Making sure we ain't walking into no assassination or something."

She rolled her eyes. "Mmhm , whatever."

~  ~

Briana and Kayla decided to get they're own room. Honestly I think that's a great idea because Gina and I do new our privacy when we want to "play". 😏

"Alright just text if y'all need anything. We right in the next room." Briana said and I nodded as they both headed to the door. I opened the door for them and they walked by. Kayla bumped her ass into me on purpose and then winked at me. I shook my head rolling my eyes closing the door.

I walked back into the room and Gina was unpacking our things.

"Baby this is so amazing! Omg I've never been outside of the country before! Thank you so much baby." Gina wrapped her arms around my neck and pecked my lips. I smirked kissing her back.

"Your welcome babe. Anything for you. Let's take a picture though. This patio is lit." I said and she laughed grabbing my phone.

We took pics on both of our phones. Gina posted nearly half of them and I only posted about 3 or 4.

One of the captions said , Beautiful Vacation Wit My Future Wifey💍👑💕.

My phone was blowing up with notifications so I turned the notifications off .

"We should get back unpacking." Gina said and I agreed.

I sat my phone down on the dresser and unpacked my clothes.

▪ { BRIANA } ▪

Kayla is fine ass fuck and I don't mind hitting that pussy couple of times. But I'm not really trying to rush into all that.

We may end up having sex a couple of times though.

I really wanna get to know Kayla though. One a high level. She's beautiful , she can dress , and she's funny.

Yeah she's young , but who cares?

Gina and Erica dating. Besides , these girls are 18 already. They're basically grown ass women and can make decisions for themselves. So whoever gets mad , fuck you. You can suck my fake dick. 😂😂

After Kayla and I unpacked , we decided to just kick back and watch TV. This suite was huge! 2 beds wit a sofa bed , a big ass flat screen TV , huge closets , nice sized kitchen and all.

I know Erica paid a lot for this shit

But when your burn wealthy and worth $3 million dollars , you can do that.

"What did you first think about me when you saw my Instagram?" Kayla asked breaking the silence.

"Honestly I get a lot of females in my inbox all the time so I wasn't really gonna respond back when you texted , but something attracted me towards you beside your beauty." I said and she smiled.

"Awww .. that's sweet." She said and I smirked.

"Yeah. What did you think about me?" I asked.

"I hit you up for a reason. You look bae material." She said and I laughed wrapping my arm tighter around her waist.

"Fuck yeah." I said and we both laughed.

"How about we go to the pool?" I asked. Kayla grabbed her phone. "Lemme see if the freaks next door wanna join."

I nodded returning my attention back to the TV. Hope they want to come because i want to see Kayla's ass in person.

▪ { GINA } ▪

I'm so thankful for Erica. She spoils me so much.

Erica and I were making out in bed on the path to having sex when my phone vibrated. I sighed breaking the kiss but that didn't stop Erica. She just kissed my neck leaving passion marks I bet.

I looked seeing a text from Kayla.

Kay 👯❤: " Wanna come to the pool wit me and Bri?"

I pressed reply and begin texting back. I guess going to the pool won't hurt. Plus , I just brought this new swim suit.  😛😛

Before I could type , Eric snatched my phone out my hand parting away from my neck.

"What the hell Erica?" I asked.

"I'm horny. We can go to the pool after." Erica said