85

▪ { L E E } ▪

"Mommy , you have to take dis dollie and pwut here wight hwere!" Lindsey fussed at me.

"Okay , I'm sorry." I replied and did as she told. Or should I say , did as the Queen told. 👑

This little girl can be a little sassy at times. I catch onto it but I cent really do nothing because then Erica would fuss talkin bout " she's just a toddler , she don't know any better."

Lindsey has enough sense for a 4 year old and she's only 2!

That's why I'm hoping Naveah won't be Erica's because then Lindsey won't get the only one getting attention.

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

After shooting a couple balls and stuff , I grabbed my phone heading inside. I yet had another text from both Lola and Kayla.

These girls hooked onto me like some fuckin glue.

Lola 🌸: " Erica I need you had right now! 😩Please meet me in the parking lot behind Wal-Mart. 😩🙏"

Kayla : " Erica !! "

I guess I can go for some pussy from Lola.

Me : " Lemme go shower first then I'll met you . "

I sighed going upstairs and took a quick shower then i changed into some sweats , a t-shirt , and a quick pair of slides. 

"Hey , ima be right back. I gotta handle something." I said and Lindsey ran behind me.

"Mama wwere you gwoing?" She asked and I turned around kneeling down at her level. 

"Mama won't be long alright? I'm just going talk to a friend. I'll be back." I said kissing her forehead.

"Can I cwome?" She asked.

"Uhh ... not this time baby girl. Maybe next time , Okay?" She nodded sighing.

"Love you bug." I told her.

"Wuv you too." She said wrapping her little arms around my neck and I hugged back smiling. She gave me a kiss on the cheek which brightened my day just that quick and I was out.

Glad she didnt start asking million of questions like she usally does. Thank God for that.

~  ~

"Fuck Lola." I said grabbing her head and pushed her down deeper.

Right now she sucking the life outta a nigga and it was feeling hella good. Shit im gonna have to keep her round a lot more. 

___________________________________________________

° Lola ?!