TG : 49

The Next Day

▪ { ERICA } ▪

I slowly opened my eyes and sighed rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I looked down seeing naked Regina all snuggled up under me. I grinned a little from last night. Baby girl was a freak.

I'm need to spend my whole day twith Regina to make up all the time we didn't. And , I want for her to be mine and move back to Cali wit me. I know im rushig this whole thing but I got this strong connection with this woman. A connection i can't break right now.

I slowly got out of bed hoping not to wake Regina and went to the bathroom. I quickly used the restroom and brushed my teeth with the toothbrush I used last time I was here.

I walked back in her bedroom and she was just getting up. "Good morning sleepy head." I said and she smiled.

"Good morning." I went back to the bathroom rinsing and did a little mouthwash. After , I got back in the bed cuddling wit Regina.

"Regina I wanna spend today with you. Just before I leave. Tomorrow I'm leaving , and I wanna ask you something , but I'm gonna wait for that later on." I said rubbing her mid back.

"Is it something bad?" I shook my head.

"Nahhh , but I think it's a dream come true. For the both of us." I said pecking her lips and she smiled.

"Sounds good. Well I guess you gotta go get dressed right?" I nodded getting up and putting my clothes back on. "What should I wear Erica?"

"Um ... a nice dress would be fine." I smiled and an smiled back and we kissed.

"I'll see you later Erica." She said.

"See you later mama." I smacked her ass and she laughed.

~   ~

I got back to the hotel and some chick and Briana were in the bed sleeping.

I laughed to myself shaking my head. 

I didn't even bother to wakem up because I don't have time for that. I got to get ready for today.

Before getting ready , I grabbed my phone and looked up a nice restaurant around. 

I found one called , Fabos , I looked up the address and set a nice dinner reservation.

Regina should love this.

I put on a quick pair of jeans , a T-shirt , and a pair of my Yeezus shoes.

After getting dressed I topped it off with some jewerly and I flat ironed my hair. I quickly sprayed some of my cologne on me all over.

I walked back into the room and the girl was getting up walking to the bathroom.

"Oops , my bad." I said stepping out her way and she smirked grabbing my arm.

"Your sexy." She bit her lip and I nodded.

"Thanks ma , you too." I said and grabbed the keys and card leaving. I put my sun glasses on my face driving to Regina's.

I quickly sent a text letting her know I was coming.

Me : " On my way ma. ❤"

Regina 😍😍: " Okay 😘"

●   ●   ●   ●

I made it to Regina's house and blew the horn getting out approaching her door. She came out the house wearing a beautiful floweral dress , sandles , and her hair was in a nice neat bun.

I hugged her taking in her sweet perfume.

"You look beautiful. As always." I complimented her and she blushed looking down. "Thank you." She blushed and I lifted her head up with my finger.

"What I told you about being shy ma? You don't have to be shy round me girl." I said and she laughed.

"I know but I can't resist Erica." She said and I smiled pecking her lips. "Lets go. I got dinner reservations for us tonight." I said kissing her hand and she smiled.

"Sounds amazing. Where are we going now?" I opened the door for her to get inside. Once she was fully in, I closed the door running over to the other side.

I got inside starting the car. "Well first I wanna go take a ride in a horse carriage around the city , you know. With some wine and grapes." I smirked and she laughed.

"I always wanted to do that but never had the time to." I grabbed her hand holding it as we drived down the road.

"Well now you can ma. And , you can spend it with me." I grinned making her blush.

"I love it when your romantic." She said and I grinned.

"I bet you do."

I turned the radio up and we sung along to a couple of songs.

I can't wait for tonight. Hope she agrees to come live with me in California.

_____________________________________________

》 Erica Being Romantic 😍😍

》 Will Regina Move To California With Erica ?