88

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I groaned reaching my peak and did slow strokes in and outside of Lee as I released myself. "Shit." I said and she moaned rubbing on her tittes.

I leaned down kissing her lips and she grabbed my waist trying to make me to faster.

"Damn you not tired yet?" I asked.

"Hell no. We only on our second round. You know we never stop at round 2." She said and I bit my lip grinning because she was right. I flipped us over so that she was ontop.

"Ride." I demaned and smacked her ass. She hissed and begin bouncing taking very inch of me inside of her. Moaning and wincing her mixed from her. I grabbed her waist bouncing her harder and she screamed.

"Holy shit Erica that's too much!" She moaned. I ignored her flipping her over so that now I was now ontop and lifted her leg on my shoulder pounding inside.

"Maybe you'll like it this way." I said.

"Oooh fuck daddy , I love it this way!" 

I closed my eyes sinking my face into her neck kidding her neck and continued fucking her.

• 3 Hours Later •

"Uggh I'm about to bust!" I said closing my eyes tightly and Lee continued to suck me up. Harder. She quickly jumped ontop riding me and sooner or later , I came and she also came that fast. I laid back on the bed and Lee laid ontop of me. We both were breathing heavily. Out of breath and sweaty.

"My pussy is throbbing so hard right now." She said. I slid my fingers down there rubbing her pearl and she moved my hand. "That's enough." She said. I ignored her flipping her on her back and kissed her all the way down to her waist line.  "Erica you already - Ohhh God!" She arched her back moaning as soon as my tongue touched her clit.

▪ { L E E } ▪

After going one more round , we hopped in the shower and then went downstairs. I made dinner while Erica went and wake the kids up.

×

I heard screaming and little feed coming down the stairs. Next thing you know , the girls come running in the kitchen and ran behind me trying to get away from Erica.

"Mommy help us from da -"

"I'm gonna get you two!" Erica said coming in the kitchen and the girls laughed and screamed. I smiled a little finishing up dinner and watched.

Erica was a great parent. Playin wit the kids melted my heart. It was adorable. I would've thought that Naveah would still be kida shy , guess not.

Erica and I must her that she's apart of the family tonight over dinner.  Just so she can know.

~ Dinner time ~

"Dinner time!" I yelled and Naveah ran in first jumping into into chair and Lindsey sat next to her. I placed both of their plates infront of them then Erica fixed me and hers.

" so , how's the food Veah?" I asked. She looked at me smiling from Lindsey.

"Good. You cook bwetter than mommy." She complimented me Nd I smiled nudging Erica who laughed a little.

"Woah woah woah , she's my mommy to be cwear." Lindsey butted in. My mouth dropped.

"Lindsay that is not nice. Tell her your sorry." Lindsey sighed looking at Naveah.

"I sowwy Weah." She said and she hugged her and I smiled.

"So Naveah , we have something to tell you ," I said and Erica frowned looking at me.

"We do?" I nodded.

"Yes we do. About our family."  I said and she nodded.

°
Although Erica and I aren't together I still feel like we're a family so don't get confused when i say family.

°

"Oh yea .. Veah meet your sister , Lindsey. Lindsey , Naveah is your sister." They both looked at each other eyes widened.

"Weally?" They asked in a union. I nodded laughing.

They smile and hugged each other.  "Yay!" They cheered.

Erica cheesed.

Guess Nicole might be right. They might be close.

I'm just glad they aren't mad. Especially Lindsey.

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I'm so glad my girls are not fighting about being siblings. I would've thought that Lindsey would've been worried about not getting all the attention in the house.

Guess that proved me wrong.

I wanna keep Veah for the night too. Just to have more time wit her. I grabbed my phone texting Nicole letting her know.

Me : " Ima keep Veah tonight. "

Nicole ☺: " Okay that's fine. I'll come get her in the morning? "

Me : " Don't worry bout allat. Ima drop her off later. I wanna bring her and Lindsey somehwere. "

Nicole ☺: " Aww , how sweet. ❤How's my lady bug doing? Did you tell her about her and Lindsey being sisters? "

Me : " She's cool and yeah they  both were pretty excited. But ima text you tomorrow. "

Nicole ☺: " That's great and okay goodnight. "

Me : " Goodnight. "

I locked my phone putting It in my pocket. 

"Who wants ice creamm?" I asked and the girls screamed jumping up.

I laughed. This is gonna be a wonderful night.

___________________________________________________

° Thoughts ?

° Naveah & Lindsey ! 😩😍😍

° Lee & Erica ? 👀👀