102

~ Later That Day .. ~

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

Lee was still sleeping and the girls were outside in the backyard playing , I grabbed my phone and basketball going on the court out back. Our backyard is pretty big. I even got to fit a lil basketball court on the side. When I was in school , I was a great baskebtall player. I been playing since I was in college and then that's when my life started changing when i came out and told my family bout me changing what I like.

I'm thinking about going back to basketball though because I do kinda miss playing ball. I just need to find a good team to tryout for.

I walked outside and the girls ran to me.

"We want to play too daddy!" Lindsey said.

"Alright , go get your ball and I'll teach y'all some stuff." I told the girls and they ran inside. While waiting , I just started shooting a couple hopps.

"Mama we're back!" Veah yelled.

"Alright come on." I yelled bacm dribbling the ball. I don't think the girls will be tall because they're only 2 and short af. I know you can't really tell , but sometimes some of these 2 year olds being looking 4 or 3!

But anyways ..

"First , I want for you to bounce the ball like this." I said bouncing the ball in one of my hands. The girls did as I told but was struggling.

"I can't!" Naveah whined.

"Me either! I don't wanna do this." She threw her ball the side and ran off the to playground and so did Veah. I sighed shaking my head.

They barely tried. Just like Lee. Don't even give shit before you try it.

× 20 Minutes Later ×

I dropped my ball and sighed heavily drinking some of my water. I grabbed my phone checking it and seen a message from an unknown number.

985-334-568 : " Miss me baby ? 😏"

I frowned staring at the message for a bit. Who the fuck is this?

I tried to think about the number , but I couldn't. I wanted to call the number , butb hell maybe texting would be a good idea first. Then I'll call.

Me : " Who df is this? "

I sent the message and shook my head sliding my phone in my pocket and grabbed my ball and the girls' ball.

"Come on girls we going get some ice cream." I said and they dropped they're toys running behind me inside.

"Ima go change into something else." I said running up stairs in the room changing into a pair of basketball shorts , a white tee , and a pair of my slides. I ran my hand through my hair and grabbed my watch putting It on my wrist. Just as I was putting my watch on , arms snaked around my waist and something poke my back.  I looked up in the mirror seeing Lee behind me. I grinned turning around and pecked her lips.

"By time your up." I told her and she chucked.

"I was tired. Where's the girls? And why are you getting dressed?" She asked and I laughed a little.

"I'm not dressed baby and they're downstairs. We're about to go to the ice cream shop. You wanna come?" She nodded walking to the bed. Must be about to get her shoes and stuff.

My phone vibrated and it was yet another message from the person. I opened it seeing a picture of , Regina?!

▪ { L E E } ▪

I really needed that nap. Now I feel so much better and more woke. I slid my slippers on and then I grabbed my phone.

I looked at Erica who sighed haking her head. I frowned grabbing my purse. "You alright?" Inasked her. She looked at me and noddee.

"Y-Yeah , let's go." She said walking out and I fronwed even more. That wasn't like her.

I'm gonna find out.

_____________________________________________________

~ So I was gonna update like 6 new chapters , but I went to the NBA All Star Games and didn't really have time . But lemme say this , that game was good ass fuck ! Westbrook was looking fine like always GAWD ! 😩😍😍😍& Da Babiee Anthony got that MVP of 2k17 ! 😛😛😍💕I wanted Russel fine ass to get it but you know 😩... ole well . Maybe next year .. Anways !!! Anthony fine too though Ian go lie 💘

••••••••

° Still need more baby girl names !

° Regina is coming back ! 😮