TG : 48

▪ { ERICA } ▪

When I made it to Regina's house , I got nervous as fuck.

I knocked on the door and waited patiently. I put my finger over the peep hole and waited.

Seconds later , Regina opened the door.

"Erica?..." She looked up at me saying. I grinned a bit.

"Wassup." She looked back and I looked seeing Kee looking at us. I didn't even know she was here.

"Um .. Kee , I'll be right back." Kee nodded and I sat on the swing on the porch. Regina sighed sitting next to me.

"For starters , I wanna really say I'm sorry alright? I'm sorry for not showing up today. I felt so bad for not coming. I hope you can -"

"Where were you?" She asked.

I need to come up wit a quick lie , think Erica think!

"I .. I feel alseep." I lied.

"So you went to sleep? Erica you could've called!" She semi yelled. I'm already feeling bad that I ditched out on shawty and now I just lied to her.

"Reggie I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I didn't even go anywhere besides going get the flowers." I said and she sighed.

"I seen them. Thank youu for that." She said and I nodded.

"Welcome. Can we just put this behind us? Please? I'm really starting to get attracted to you Regina and I'm not trynna -" She grabbed my shirt kissing me. I kissed her back rubbing her thigh.

She slowly pulled away biting her lip.

"Erica I forgive you. I believe you and I can't lie that I'm attracted to you too. Even though we just met." She said and we both chuckled.

I put my arm around her warm waist. "So does this mean that we start ice our friendship?"

"Yea." I smiled and kissed her again.

"You know .. I haven't had any sex all day .. whata you say me and you go ... upstairs and get busy?" Regina said sliding her hand inside my shorts and stroked me slowly. I bit my lip and kissed her neck.

"Shit we can do it here." I said getting turned on. This girl here just .. damn sexy ass fuck.

"Come on. Kee was just leaving." She grabbed my hand and we walked inside.

Just like she said , Kee was leaving. "Boo ima text you later , Ty getting on my fucking nerves!" She ran out the house closing the door behind her.

I took my shoes off and then looked at Regina. She slowly walked towards me and then jumped on me. I laughed holding her and we begin kissing.

"Upstairs." She said and I kissed her neck while going upstairs. Leaving small and big hickies.

Glad she isn't mad at me anymore. 😊💓

▪ { REGINA } ▪

I couldn't stay mad at Erica. She already was looking fine ass fuck and I was getting horny.

Glad Kee left because I was shipping her ass out anyways.

____________________________________________

》 Sorry For The Short Chapter 😥