TG : 42

Regina In Multimedia

🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲

The Next Day

▪ { ERICA } ▪

The Next Morning , I got up to the smell of bacon filling my nose. I opened my eyes and Regina wasn't in my embrace anymore. I heard laughter downstairs but not Regina's laugh. I got up putting back on my briefs and sports bra. I went to the bathroom and seen a pair of basketball shorts on the counter and fresh pair of briefs. There was also a note ontop saying ,

These are for my brother , but I know you don't want to get back into the same clothes so I'm lending you a pair of his clothes. Don't worry , there clean. Lol. Oh , and there's a fresh pack of toothbrushes there too.
                                                              ~ Reggie

I grinned at the note and then threw it in the trash. I took a quick shower then put the briefs and shorts on. I slipped my sports bra on and then a fresh pair of socks.

I grabbed my phone seeing a message from Lee and some modifications.

Baby Mama 👶🍼: " Lindsey is super healthy! 😊"

Me : " How's her heart? "

Baby Mama 👶🍼: " It's okay .. the doc just told me to stay away from the fast food and eat more salad and drink more water. Other than that , she's A1."

Me : " Great. Long as she's doing good." 

I licked my phone after texting Lee , I slid my phone in my pocket and brushed my teeth.  I then left my curly damp hair down and went downstairs.

Regina was at the stove finishing up breakfast and a brownskin woman with curly hair was sitting at the counter behind Regina.

I walked into the kitchen and the girl started talking.

"Girl I was talking to Tyr - Um .. goodmorning .." She said. Regina turned around and she grinned at me and i grinned back.

"Um .. Reggie , who's this?" The girl asked Regina. Reggie must be her nick name. I stood next to the counter. Regina handed me my plate. "Thanks." I said and grabbed a fork.

"The drinks are in the fridge. Um .. Kee this is my friend , Erica. Erica , is this my friend Kee. The girl I was on the phone with last night." Regina introduced and I nodded and held my hand out for Kee to shake.  Kee shook my head smiling.

"Nice to meet you." She saif.

"Like wise." After getting my Apple juice out the fridge , I sat down at the table.

Regina sat next to me and Kee was stating at us awkwardly. "Wait .. so you two had sex last night?" She asked and I looked at Regina who was blushing mad hard. All her face was turning red.

"AWWW REGGIEE!" She squealed and I laughed.

Regina was embarrassed as you can see.

"Kee shut up." She said and she laughed.

"That's cute but I have to go Tyrone is calling my phone and shit. I'll talk to you later boo boo." She hugged Regina.