81 ( Surprise ! )

~ 2 YEARS LATER ~

° | E R I C A | °

I laughed chasing after Lindsey. "I'm gonna get youu!" I said and she screamed running across the pool

I know your probably like , " how can you run across water? " but I got the metal pool cover put over the pool.

Lindsey is now 2 years old and she's a little bundle of joy. She's my every thing I swear.

Lee and Lindsey still are living with me and shit , I'm loving it. As Lindsey got older and started really noticing stuff , I had to stop bringing women to the house. I also had to quit going to parties all night.

I still party , but not as much. Still fucking bitches , but not as much.

Lee and I's " friendship " has gotten stronger. Lee's planning on opening her own hair salon. Shit , there's nothing wrong wit it because she don't work at the bar no more so thats good. Plus , she does do hair food and she usually do hair here at the house but she wants to expand the place and get her own studio for it.

It's gonna cost , but y'all know me! 💸💸💸💸💸💸

~

"Mama I'm hungry." Lindsey told Lee and I put her down.

"Okay baby girl come on , let's go." Lee said and they went inside. The doorbell rung and I sighed going to ghe door opening it seeing Briana and some girl white behind her.

"Yo wassup." I said.

"Wassam bro." Briana said and we dapped. They came inside then Lee and Lindsey came in the living room.

"Aunt Bri!!" Lindsey said running to Briana. The girl stood to the side then Lee stood next to me.

"How you been ladybug?" She asked Lindsey putting her down.

Lindsey then walked to me and I picked her up kissing her cheek.

"So Briana who's this?" Lee asked and Briana looked at the girl then back at us putting her arm around the girl.

"Guys , this is my girlfriend , Madison. Baby , this is my best friend , Erica. And her baby mama , Lee." Briana introduced us. I nodded and she waved.

"Hello." She said.

"Hey. Your pretty." Lee said.

"Thank you , you are too. And your daughter is adorable! How old is she?" Madison asked.

"She's 2. Lindsey say hi." I said running my hand through her curly hair.

"Hi." She said shyly hiding her face in my neck and I laughed rubbing her back.

"You guys can go somewhere , I wanna get to know you." Lee said and Madison smiled and her and Lee went to the backyard.

"Mama mee!" Lindsey said reaching for Lee. Lee smiled and took Lindsey out my arms then the doorbell rung and a knock was beat on the door.

I opened the door seeing ... Nicole?

▪ { L E E } ▪

When Erica opened the door , Nicole was standing on the other side carrying a little girl. She was cute.

"Nicole?" Erica asked and she grinned.

"Hello Erica ... Long time no see huh?" She told Erica and Erica sighed rolling her eyes.

"The fuck you doing here Nicole?" She asked and I frowned standing beside her. Nicole looked at me and Lindsey.

"Omg , this must be Lindsey!" She exclaimed and I nodded and Lindsey looked at the little that was with Nicole.

I don't know if its me , but this little girl looks a lot like Erica.

Something's not right here ..

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

Nicole the last person I wanna fucking be seeing besides Gina and Kayla. And I don't know what the fuck she doing here poppin up at my house

"Helloo? I'm right here. Can you answer my question?" She looked at me and glared.

"Remember the last time I texted you like 2 years ago? And I said you don't use your common sense.." I shrugged.

"So what?" I asked in a duh tone.

"So this little girl here ... is your daughter. You didn't use a condom. All those times we fucked and the last time we did , you didn't pull out. This is Naveah. She's 2 years old. Veah , this is your other mommy." My mouth dropped and my eyes widened.

"Daughter?!" Briana exclaimed.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

DAUGHTER?!

____________________________________________________

° NICOLE IS BACK!

° Y'all thought I forgot about Nicole? Can't when she got Erica's baby .😏 Gotta stay with some drama. 😌

° Neveah & Lindsey will be in the next chapter . It'll just be a picture of them.

° Erica got two kids ! 😂😂😂

~ If you have any questions , concerns , or suggestions , please make sure to pc me and I'll be more than happy to reply back . 💝