70

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

After getting out the shower , I ran downstairs and Regina was walking to the door all dressed up.

"Hol up , where you going?" She sigbed rolling her eyes.

"Just going get my nails and feet done with Diane. I'll be back." She stood on her tippy toes and pecked my cheek. I pulled her back.

"The fuck was that? Give me a kiss on the lips not my cheek." She blushed and I grabbed her chin and tongue kissed her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and I guess I was getting a little carried away because she unwrapped them and pecked my lips 2 times before pulling away smiling.

"I'll call you." She said and I grinned. I watched her ass in the dress as she walked to Diane's car. When she got inside , the car horn beeped and they both waved. I did a little wave back and closed the door sighing and going upstairs to Lee's room hearing Lindsey laugh.

I smiled to myself knocking on the door. Seconds later Lee opened the door.

"Calmed ya pet?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Can you not?"

I walked to the bed and picked Lindsey up out her chair.

"Ugh , I can't wait till you get bigger. Crawling and following me everywhere." I kissed her cheeks.

▪ { L E E } ▪

Erica was wearing nothing but sports bra and a pair of breifs. I had to go to the bathroom real quick just to chill out.

Damn , why does she had to be so sexy?!

~   ~

I walked back into the room and Lindsey and Erica were playing in the bed. She looked so happy with Erica. I can tell baby girl is gonna sleep good tonight.

I got in the bed and grabbed my phone scrolling through my emails.

"What are you doing?" Erica asked.

"Looking for a job." I replied.

"Why? I can provide for you and Linds." She said sitting next to me and Lindsey laid on her back looking at us.

"Yeah I know , but I don't want to depend on you all the time Erica. Sometimes I -"

Erica gently turned my face towards her so that we were looking eye to eye.

"I gotchuu ma , you don't have to worry about getting a job. I understand you want to get a job but I got enough to secure us all. And the money still coming through!" She said and I laughed.

I looked at her and said , "Thank youu for taking us in. I don't even know where I'll be right now.."

"Your welcome. Regina don't like that your staying but I don't really care. It's not like we fucking." She said playing with Lindsey and I sighed and started thinking about it.

"Y-Yeahh .." I added on.

"Unless ... you want to .." She smirked grabbing my thigh and my eyes widened a little then she started laughing. "I'm just playing witchuu." She said and I slowly nodded.

I was just at a lost of words. I wouldn't mind fucking Erica any day.

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

Although I said I was playing , I low-key do wanna fuck Lee right now.

The way her ass poking out those shorts was turning me on.

°

"Damn whatchu feeding Li -" Before I could finish my sentence , Lee grabbed my face turning my head and kissed me.

I kissed back and she moaned in the kiss.

"Give me Lindsey , I'll put her in her swing." She got up and took Lindsey out the bed. I put my phone on the dresser and got in the bed waiting for her to come back.

Just to be safe , I grabbed a condom. 😉

~

Lee jumped back in the bed and we went at it. 😌💦

▪ { R E G I N A } ▪

"bitch im surprised you letting her and Erica stay there alone!" Diane added.

"I am too! But I trust Erica." She shook her head.

"Same thing I said about my ex when i left him and my cousin for 6 mintues. Come back , she sucking his dick and he eating her pussy " I shook my head and went to thinking.

Am I going crazy?

________________________________________________

° What do you think ? Is Reggie going crazy ?

° Lee & Erica finally having sex !

° What's gonna happen ?