TG : FIVE

• | ERICA | •

I grabbed Lee's hair and stuck my dick deeper into her mouth and she begin gagging.

"Mmmm daddy , again." She smirked and I did it again. This time she removed my hands and roughly begin sucking me up.

"Damn Lee." I groaned and ran my hand through her hair. She was sloppy ass fuck. She tight ass fuck , she loves rough hard sex just like Naomi. This bitch down for whatever.

"Shit I'm about to bust." I said and she smirked continued sucking then she stopped. I looked at her and she stood up hopping on the counter spreading her legs.

I smirked kissing her sweet lips and inserted inside her roughly. She screamed and grabbed my back. I laughed biting her shoulder.

"Mmm , don't stop."

"Damn im about to bust." I said and went faster and deeper feeling myself getting closer and closer. She know I was because she was getting tighter around my dick.

My phone vibrated on the counter. I kept going seeing a text from Bri.

Blood Sis ❤💉: " Aye man , where you at? "

I was going to text her back until Lee grabbed my phone out hand sitting it back down on the counter.

"You can get back to that later." She said and I laughed. I bit my lip and slowed down.

"Let it out papii." She said against my neck and roughly bit me nd that's when it all came out inside of her. 

"Mmmmm so warm." She smirked and got down licking up all my juices. I grabbed her face roughly.

"Swallow." I said and she swallowed and opened her mouth sticking her tongue out for me to see. I smirked and pecked her lips.

"Damn freak." I smirked and she laughed deepening the kiss.

I pulled away and pulled my briefs and pants up. I put my shirt on and begin fixing my outfit back up. Yeah I keep my sports bra on. I like to feel like I'm a real guy with me being trans.

Lee also started getting dressed and putting her make up on.

"We should do this again..and again , and again , and again." She smirked and I laughed shaking my head.

"Erica I'm serious." She grabbed my waist pulling me towards her.

I shook my head gently removing her arms from around me. "I'm not looking for a relationship baby girl." She shrugged pulling up her shorts.

"You may not be now...but you will eventually." She said and I sighed washing my hands and grabbed my phone walking to the door.

"I'm going to text you!" Was the last thing I heard from her and I walked out going to the food court.

I sat down and texted Briana.

Me : " Come to the food court. "

Blood Sis ❤💉: " Ight. "

I locked my phone and sighed sitting my phone down and just sat there thinking about what just happened about an hour ago.

Lee a real cool chick. And she a freak which turns me on , on some many different  levels. She's starting to make me forget about Nai. And I can't do that. 

"Wassup?" I looked up seeing Briana sitting down.

"Wassup bruh." I held my hand out. "Man I'm not about to touch those things. Ain't no telling what the fuck you been doing in that bathroom." I laughed shaking my head.

"Man I washed my hands. But look , this chick starting to make me forget about Nai. And ontop of that , she want a relationship!" Briana laughed shaking her head.

"Thays what's yo dumb ass get for using the head down before the head up high." I smacked my lips sighing.

"I want Nai back though. I miss baby girl a lot."

"Show her then. Its gonna take a while , but show her. I have faith that y'all get back together soon." I grinned a little.

"You right." I said and Briana got up.

"I am always. Let's go find something to eat though. A nigga is hungry." I nodded in agreement.

"I am too." I stuck my phone in my pocket. Briana looked back at me

"Didn't you just eat?" I laughed pushing her.

"Shut the fuck up man." We both laughed and walked to the Subway line.

While waiting in line my phone bugged me and it was a picture message from Lee. I opened it seeing a naked photo of her

Lee 💋: " Just had to bless your eyes showing you what will be yours soon. 😏💦"

I laughed shaking my head and kept looking at the picture.

"Damn , that's Lee?" I nodded.

"Oh shit. Pretty pussy. You better watch yourself." Briana said. I shook my head saving the picture and locking my phone.

"I think this bitch is crazy."

"You got yourself into it. Now get yourself out." Briana said.

"NEXT IN LINE!"

I sighed shaking my head.

___________________________________________________