TG : TEN

¤ { GINA } ¤

I collapsed ontop of Erica and she wrapped her arms around me and rubbed my back.

"Shit , I needed that." She said turning us and I gasped as she was still inside of me and so when she turned us over , she went inside. I wiped the sweat off of my face and Erica laid her head in the crook of my neck breathing heavily and she slowly took slow strokes.

I bit my lip. I grabbed my phone and took a quick of us without her looking. It was just our face so yeah.

I may be committed as a " hoe " because I'm fucking a 24 year old and I'm only 17 , but I don't care. She fucks me better than the bitches round here with straps and niggas.

I posted it all over my social media. With the Snapchat caption saying , Early Morning Fun.  😏💦

"Aight ma , I gotta go." She said sliding out of me and kissed my lips.

"Do you really? Why can't we just hang out today? You and me." I said I ran my fingers through her hair.

"I-I would baby , but I got shit to do today. I'll make it up to you another time." I sighed nodding and she pecked my lips multiple times.

She then got up sliding the condom off and throwing it to the side. She then got dressed as I watched.

"I wish you would stay with me." I pouted and Erica laughed and pecked my lips. Me being me , I pulled her down ontop of me and deepend the kiss. She laughed getting up.

"Make me wanna hurt you sexually." She said.

"Ouu , would love to." I said and she smirked shaking her head. "You a mess. Ima text you." She said and I slipped on my robe and followed her downstairs.

"Love those abs." She smirked walking out. I smirked watcbing her leave.

Once she finally left , I closed the door and went upstairs taking a shower then called my best friend over.  

¤ { ERICA } ¤

After leaving Gina's house , I went straight back home and Lee was outside on the phone talking to someone.

I parked the car and got out. Lee was wiping her eyes. I frowned walking over to her.

"Mama I really didn't - Yes mam. Please mama I'm really sorry. Don't hang -"

She got off the phone and sniffed. I then realized she was crying.

She put her phone away and looked me up and down and frowned. "Where's your shirt?" She asked pointing to my stomach. I looked down and realized I forgot my shirt at Gina's house.

Fuck.

"Oh um ...It was really hot ... and so I had to take my shirt off." I said and fake smiled and Gina slowly nodded. Glad the baby didn't make her yell at me.

"Anyways. Why were you crying? And what happened in the phone with your mom?" We sat on the porch swing. Lee sighed removing her hair from out of her face and behind her ear.

"So my mom found out I was pregnant because Joslyn told her and now she's mad at me because for one , I didn't tell her before telling someone else , and for two , because its with you..." She put her head down.

"Wait so your mother doesn't like me?" I asked and she nodding still with her head down. I sighed.

"How the hell she know about me anyway?" I asked and Lee shrugged.

"Joslyn  must've told her everything. She doesn't like " studs " ." I nodded and felt a little...weird now.

"So what are we gonna do?" She asked and I shrugged.

"The fuck we supposed to do? I don't want to disrespect ya moms' because she don't like the fact that you having a baby for me. I don't know ma , you gotta handle that yourself." I said and she did a long sigh.

"I don't even know honestly. She told me she doesn't want to be in the baby's life. But everyone says things they don't mean Ric , I don't want for her to say something now and then be all over me apologizing in the future." She said and I nodded in agreement but I also wasn't even giving a fuck because I was just about to say that.

Since her mother doesn't like studs , then I don't give a fuck. She just can't be mad at what her daughter likes. Fuck her and her feelings. I didn't fuck her , I fucked Lee and got Lee pregnant. Even though I still the want DNA test but you know.

"Look ma I don't want anything to do with it because I'm gonna end up cussing your mother out. Just saying. And you know I'll do it." I said.

"I know. Since she doesn't want to be in the baby's life , then I don't care also. She's gonna have more family." I agreed.

"Now your talking." We both laughed.

It was quiet for a bit then Lee broke the silence.

"Do you ever think about being in a relationship again?" She asked and I already knew where she was going.

"I don't really know right now. Just coming out a relationship with Naomi , I don't know." I said.

Thinking about her now , I begin thinking back to the memories we had. The arguments , dinner , play time , being petty , sex , all our funny cool moments that I miss.

I need to get things straight with her. She kight beat the fuck out of me when she see me because of what I called her , but I really wasn't thinking.

I was just speaking out my mouth and i to apologize to her.

"Oh .. okay. Well.. at you hungry?" I shook my head getting up

"I need to go take a ride right quick. I'll be back." I said and Lee didn't say anything. I got back into my SUV truck and drove to Paige's house.

Hope Paige crazy ass ain't here.

_________________________________________

》Erica Clearly Doesn't Know If  She Want Naomi , Or If She Doesn't .

》 Erica And Gina ?

》 Erica And Lee ?

》 Lee Catching Feelings ?

》 How's Naomi Gonna React When She Sees Erica?