98

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

After getting dressed , I sprayed some cologne over my body and grabbed my watch and necklace. I looked over at Lee in the mirror who was watching me. I smiled turning around. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing. I was just watching you." She replied siting up .

"Take a picture and it'll last longer." I said.

"Don't need to. I'll always see you." She said. I leaned over pecking her lips.

"That my lady , is true." I looked at the clock and it was 10:55. I may have slept late ..

"Ight , I'm about to head out ..." I said grabbing my phone off the charger and the keys. Lee followed me to the door.

"Remember , 12." She reminded me.

"Yeah yeah. Love you." I said kissing her and she kissed back.

"Love you too papii." She said smirking and I grinned.

"Girl .. don't make me .." I got my lip turning around and she laughed.

"Call me when you make it there."

"Ight." I said walking out the door and to the car. I texted Bri letting her know I was on my way.

Me : " Omw. "

Blood Sis 💉❤: " Ight. We just getting here. Lemme know when you outside. "

Me : " Ight , bet. "

I got in the car driving to Kelvin's house.

▪ { L E E } ▪

I sighed closing my robe and walking upstairs. The girls were now sleeping. I thought I was gonna be taking a nap today , but the girls were still up and I didn't want to leave them up by themselves.

I got in bed grabbing my computer nd Facetimed my cousin , Javonna.

| An Hour Later |

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

"Another shot down here!" I motioned for the bartender to come my way. Kelvin dapped me.

"Yo you gonna get fucked up tonight." He said and I laughed rolling my eyes to the back of my head.  I already had about 4 shots and the feeling starting to kick in.

I don't really wanna get drunk though because I gotta get home tonight.

Briana and Madison are here doing something on the dance floor. Probably dry jumping lot some shit.

"Hey baby." Some chick wit red hair came up to me saying. I took the shot to the head.

"Wassup." I said and she smirked getting closer to me.

"I'm Kiara. What's your name?" She asked.

"Erica. You fine ass fuck." I said grabbing her ass and she laughed.

"Thank youu. Wanna go to the bathroom?" She smirked and I shook my head. I may be a lil tipsy , but I got enough sense to not cheat on my girl.

"I got a girlfriend and a family. I'm good." I said and she laughed.

"I'm jus kidding. I don't roll that way silly." She said and I faked smile.

"Yeahh .." I said.

"So , how old are your kids?" She asked sitting next to me.

"Both are 2." I replied.

"Twins?" I shook my head.

"They got different moms. One's older than the other by a month." I said and she nodded.