TG : 24

~ 3 Hours Later .. ~

¤ { ERICA } ¤

I woke up about 3 Hours Later and looked around. Gina still wasn't in here. I sighed checking my phone and seen Nicole texted me.

Nicole 👅: " What are you doing tonight babe? "

I shook my head locking my phone back. Don't have time for the bullshit. Its already enough that I'm fucking her , and Naomi and Lee.

I got out my bed walking out the bedroom.

"Babe?" I called out but the house was silent. I went downstairs and once I stepped foot on the floor , I heard Gina's moans. I frowned following her moans. She was also moaning my name. I smirked. Baby girl pleasuring herself because she horny.

Damn. 😌

Hearing her moans kinda turned me on. Once I reached the room that Gina was in , the door had a crack in it. Not to big , not to small. I peeked through the crack and Gina was rubbing herself with a vibrator and she was fucking herself with a dildo.

She took off all her clothes except her bra. Her pussy was dropping wet. Gina was fucking the fuck outta her pussy. She was doing the shit hard ass fuck and her facial expressions was everything.

"Dammit Erica , don't stop." She moaned and I smiled to myself.

"Shit." I mumbled and felt myself rising through my shorts. I slowly opened the door and she was still fucking herself. I slid my shorts and pants down and climbed into the bed jecking the dildo out her hand and attacked her clit with my mouth. She gasped grabbing my hair.

"This what you wanted baby?" I asked her clit and she nodded biting her sweet lips.

"I been wanting this for 3 damm hours. So give me the real shit daddy." I smirked and kissed her clit. I then sat up and she was still rubbing her pearl with the vibrator. I rammed myself inside of her and she immediately grabbed my arms.

Take that damn shirt off." She said and I started thinking about Nicole.

"N-Nah baby. I'm good." She groaned and her eyes to the back of her head.

"Take off the fucking shirt Erica!" She yelled which turned me on tremendously and I went faster deeper as she literally ripped my shit off.

"Now fuck me harder." She demanded and I nodded pleasing her as she wished. 

¤ { GINA } ¤

I've been fucking myself for 3 hours all because I wanted Erica. When Erica came in and started eating me out , shit felt so good. I couldn't hold anything anymore. I just got happy that she was here , now knowing that we'll be fucking 

And that's exactly what's happening 😛

~ 2 Hours Later ~ 

"Alright baby , that's enough." I told Erica but she didn't listen. She just kept hitting it from the back. My legs and everything was getting numb and my pussy was just done.

"Nah Gina , take this dick. You wanted it , now take it." She growled and I whined rubbing myself. Of course I didn't want for this to stop , but I'm tired.

"Fuck I'm bout to bust."

¤ { ERICA } ¤

After Gina and I was done fucking , she had to wash the sheets because she soaked the shit.

"Baby I need to go see Kayla right quick. I'll be back. The sheets and stuff are in the washer." Gina said and walked up to me and kissed me. I kissed back and grabbed her ass.

"I love you."

"I love you too babe." I watched as she went out the house and left. I grabbed my phone Facetiming Nicole. Glad she answered.

"Hey Erica."

"Wassup , what you doing?" I asked sitting on the couch and flipping through the Tv channels.

"Nothing watching TV. I know you seen me text you earlier. Why you didn't text back?" She looked at the camera smirking. Damn. Nicole is bad ass fuck

"I was just getting home. Plus , I was getting ready to take a nap. What you wanted?"

She raised the phone and slowly unwrapped her grey see through robe revealing her naked body. I bit my lip sitting up.

"Gah Damn Nicole. What's going on between them legs?" I smirked and she smiled putting the phone down to her vagina spreading her legs.

"Mmm , looking eatable." I said and she blushed.

"Well come eat then."

"Aight. Text me the address." She nodded.

"Don't take long. I know your little girlfriend must be not there. She's gonna be worried if you be gone."

"Look , I'm coming over. All i gotta tell her that I went see one of my friends." She nodded 

"Well hurry."

"Aight." I got out off the couch grabbing my keys and phone then zoomed to Nicole's house.

Hope Gina don't come home before I be back.

____________________________________________