TG : 44

▪ { ERICA } ▪

When I got back to the hotel , I went straight to the hotel sitting on the patio and watched people that were in the pool. Oh and Briana left the card when she left.

Females were calling my name and flashing at me. I laughed and shook my head.

"Erica come down here." One girl said. I don't even know how these girls know my name.

I decided to just go because hell , I don't have nothing else to do. I set the flowers that I got for Reggie in the fridge and grabbed my phone going downstairs.

I went down to the pool and the ladies ran over to me hugging me. Glad they weren't wet. They smelled good ass fuck though and was fine ass fuck.

"Wassup y'all." I greeted them.

"Come get in the water with us Erica." The white girl said. She was the finest of all 3 of them.

"Nahh i can't do that." I said and they pouted.

"Well are you busy right now?" The light skin girl asked. I shook my head frowning.

"Why?" I asked confused. The girls all looked at each other smirking and nodding. The white girl grabbed my hand. "Follow us." She said seductively.

~  ~

We made it to one of they're rooms and she pushed me onto the bed while the short dark skin chick closed the curtains.

"Lets get this party started!!" The white exclaimed and they all laughed. I know I'm not supposed to be doing this but when you got 3 sexy fine ass women infront of you , you can't resist.

I took my shirt off and the party got started. 😂😂

▪ { REGINA } ▪

I swear i hate coming to work sometimes. Its so boring and always busy here.

The thing is though , I do get paid excellent money.

I get paid $500 an hour and at the end of the week I get paid $1000. Sounds weird but I'm actually the boss's favortie worker. And favorites gets more. 😁

I've been working here at Vanilla's for 2 years now.

It's an amazing job but so tiring.

~   ~

I looked at the clock , 3:20. Erica is gonna be coming soon and I absolutely can't wait. Ugh I miss her so much.

It's something about Erica that makes me forget that I'm a hoe.

Like she's making me change in a way AND WE JUST MET!

The dick must've changed my ways.

~  ~

After Erica left my house yesterday , Kee came back and wanted to know every detail of what was going on.

She says she thinks that something may spark between us. I do agree on that but then I don't even know.

Hopefully it does.

~  ~

"Regina after your done folding those jeans , I want for you to switch to the cash register." The manager said.

"Okay." I replied and continued folding. I looked around my surroundings and seen No one but customers around. I quickly checked my phone hoping that Erica texted but she didn't. I'm not gonna sweat it though. I can't sweat it.

I just hope she comes and doesn't ' forget ' again.

____________________________________

》 Thoughts ?

》 Erica Gets Pussy Everywhere She Go ! 😂😂