4

"May the Force be with you." Qui-Gon and Natalia said to Anakin as he walked toward his pod on the track. "What's wrong with you?" Qui-Gon said while stopping Natalia, "Nothing, Master. I'm fine." Natalia lied. "No, you're not. You literally cannot lie to a Jedi, you should know. You are one!" Qui-Gon said, still looking at Natalia, "Okay, fine. I'm just a little nervous." Natalia spilled, "Why? Everything will be okay." Qui-Gon said, "Master, what if it's not? What if Anakin loses, or worse? We'll be stuck here and we'll be slaved, Master. I don't want to risk it." Natalia said. Qui-Gon looked at Anakin and back at Natalia. "I assure you, it will be okay." Qui-Gon said before walking away, "Come on. You wanna watch the race or not?" He asked, Natalia nodded and followed Qui-Gon to the viewing tower. 

Natalia's eyes darted toward Anakin, but all of a sudden a Dug went toward Anakin's pod and took a piece off of it. Natalia used the Force to put the piece back on the pod and to throw the Dug back into his seat. "Piece of shit," Natalia whispered to herself. Anakin looked at Natalia and waved at her, he had a big smile on his face. Natalia could sense his excitement. "He's quite excited isn't he?" Qui-Gon said Natalia nodded. Suddenly the racers started their pods. Natalia burst with excitement as the start-up was near. "You can do it Ani!!" Natalia shouted, she was certain Anakin didn't hear her but it was worth the shot. Natalia heard the word go and the racers started up. But Anakin didn't move. "I can't watch this," Natalia said while sinking to the ground.

She peeked over the top of the rail to see Anakin zooming off towards the canyon. "He'll be fine Natalia, you need to calm down, maybe you should go take a walk. I know this is really stressful and you are quite young. Here take my comlink, it should give you the location of our ship." Qui-Gon told Natalia while throwing her his comlink. Natalia nodded at Qui-Gon and climbed to the bottom of the tower, her feet hit the soft sand and she started walking toward the ship.

As she continued to walk she felt a great disturbance in the Force, but she couldn't identify it. It was almost like she was being watched. "Obi-Wan, I'm coming to the ship now." Natalia said through the comlink, "Okay, I'll be waiting for you." Obi-Wan said. Natalia smiled as she ran to the ship, the ship was just over the hill when all of a sudden she could hear the sound of a lightsaber, she looked behind her to see a person with red skin and black markings, with horns on the top of his head, dressed in black. He also had a red lightsaber. Natalia took out her yellow lightsaber and held it in front of her, ready for an attack. The Sith said nothing as he ran toward her, lightsaber above his head, she deflected his attack and pushed him forward. 

This time she attacked and the Sith threw her to the ground, she landed on the ground with a thud, her lightsaber out of reach, the Sith was about to kill her when his comlink beeped, he looked at it and left. She saw the Sith get on his speeder and head towards town, where Qui-Gon, Anakin, and Padme are. That was the last thing she saw before everything went black.