20

Natalia choked as she heard the name Skywalker. "What, this has to be a mistake, I didn't even apply." Anakin said, while giving Natalia a look like 'help me here', "I'm pretty sure what General Skywalker means here is he's glad to meet you, Ahsoka." Natalia said to the young girl. "I'm General Schulter, you seem like a nice girl, let's hope you'll learn lots from Skywalker here," Natalia said while flashing a smile, Ahsoka smiled back at her and looked at Anakin proudly. "We'll sort this all out later, for now, we need to do something." Obi-Wan said, suddenly Yoda was standing in front of them, "Master Yoda, are you able to send us reinforcements?" Natalia asked the transmission, "Send you reinforcements we can." Yoda started but was cut off. "Shit." Natalia said, she looked over at Anakin who was talking to Rex and Ahsoka, "In my books experience outranks everything." Rex said the oh so familiar phrase, "Then I'm gonna have to get some." Ahsoka said while crossing her arms and smiling, Natalia smiled at the young girl's confidence.

"She reminds me too much of you." Anakin said to her before walking away, "Isn't that a good thing, Skyguy?" Natalia said while laughing at his anger. "Hey, Ahsoka. Don't worry about Anakin's attitude, he's a bit salty today." Natalia said while laughing, Ahsoka smiled a bit and looked at the ground, "What's wrong, Ahsoka?" Natalia asked, sensing her sadness. "I just feel like he doesn't like me." Ahsoka said, still looking at the ground, "Don't worry Ahsoka, you'll grow on him, he was like this with me and General Kenobi, don't worry he'll come around and soon you'll be so annoyed by his loving spirit." Natalia said before walking away.

"General Schulter is right, Anakin cares about the ones he loves, he will come around eventually, just wait, kid." Rex said, "Don't call me that." She said under her breath. Suddenly an explosion shook the ground, "If you want experience kid, you're about to get plenty." Rex told Ahsoka, Natalia looked up to see a large beam of red in the sky, "Here comes an energy shield, get ready." Natalia said, "Anakin! You, Natalia, and Ahsoka go find that generator, we'll take the troops that are about to come." Obi-Wan said, Natalia nodded and ran off, Anakin and Ahsoka behind her, "When we get back to the temple we're going to have a talk." Anakin yelled at his Padawan, "Those two are quite the pair." Rex said Obi-Wan nodded as the three went to find the generator.

"How are we going to get past that energy shield?" Ahsoka asked as they went onto a platform, she was looking at the approaching army with her macrobinoculars, "I thought you had a plan?" Anakin asked as he took the binoculars from her and looked at the army, "There's no way we can get past that shield unless we can somehow turn ourselves into droids." Ahsoka said, suddenly Anakin started lowering the binoculars really slowly, which meant he had a plan. Natalia smirked as Ahsoka continued making sarcastic remarks about waiting, "The waiting's over kid, I've got a plan." Anakin said as he ran to the oncoming troops. "This is crazy!" Ahsoka yelled Natalia laughed at Ahsoka's panicking, "Welcome to the family, kid." Natalia said while catching up to Anakin, "See that large box, we'll go underneath that and walk to the road where the droids are." Anakin said, Natalia nodded and the two started running to the box.

"Ahsoka come on," Natalia said as she grabbed her arm, she threw her under the box. The three walked onto the road and waited. "This is crazy, will this even work?" Ahsoka said, trying not to panic. "Will you be quiet, someone will hear us." Natalia whisper-shouted, Ahsoka shut up and listened to the sounds of the droids marching past them. "The coast is clear, come on let's get up, I can't take it, I need to stand." Ahsoka complained as she got up, "You need to be careful, Ahsoka, you never know what you'll run into." Anakin scolded her, just as they hit something.

"Like that!" Natalia shouted over the droids blasting, "We'll never be able to destroy that thing with it's shield up!" Ahsoka shouted, "Run!" Anakin yelled, "What? Jedi never run." Ahsoka said, not moving, "Run!" Natalia shouted, Ahsoka rolled her eyes and ran, "Stop." Anakin said suddenly, "Make up your mind, Master!" Ahsoka complained, "Just stop!" Natalia shouted at the Padawan, suddenly the destroyer flew towards Ahsoka, she sliced the droid and Anakin finished the job. "Good, you take orders well," Anakin said while walking away, Ahsoka looked down at the ground, Natalia patted her shoulder and ran up to catch up with Anakin, Ahsoka following closely behind. 

"Good job you two," Natalia said Anakin smiled at her, "You look so weird when you're smiling," Ahsoka said, Natalia snorted and Anakin rolled his eyes, Natalia put her hand out for Ahsoka to high five it, which she did. "I saw that." Anakin said, "Sorry, love." Natalia said before kissing his cheek. Anakin smiled at her again while looking into her eyes, "Are you two married or something?" Ahsoka asked from behind them, "As a matter of fact, we are." Natalia said, "Oh." Is all Ahsoka said, there was only silence until they reached the generator.

"There it is. It sure is a beauty." Natalia said, "It's sad we need to destroy it." She said, "Come on let's go." Ahsoka said while running up to the generator. "Ahsoka wait!" Natalia yelled, but it was too late, Ahsoka had triggered a sensor which caused droids to come out of the ground. "Ahsoka!" Natalia yelled, "Just set the charges! General Skywalker and I will take care of the droids." Natalia yelled at Ahsoka, she nodded and started setting charges. Suddenly a droid appeared above her, she used the Force to push it away, but it triggered more sensors. "Whose side are you on?!" Anakin yelled, "Just set the charges." He said, "Yes, Master." Ahsoka said sadly.

"A little help over here would be nice!" Anakin shouted, "Master, don't move!" Ahsoka shouted, suddenly a wall started falling from behind him, "No no no!" Anakin started yelling, Natalia smirked as she realised what's about to happen. The wall fell on the droids, luckily there was an Anakin sized hole, killing everything except him.

"Ahsoka! You could have killed me!" Anakin yelled, "I know what I'm doing, Master!" She yelled in response, "Let's go!" Anakin yelled, "I just saved your life." She said quietly. Natalia walked up to her and placed her hand on Ahsoka's shoulder, "On his behalf, thank you." Natalia said before walking up to him. "You set those charges, right?" Anakin asked, "Yes, Master." Ahsoka said while looking at the generator, "Well, what are you waiting for?" He asked Ahsoka pressed a button on her comlink and the three looked at the generator as it exploded in a red fiery fashion.

"That was beautiful." Natalia said, "Not as beautiful as you." Anakin said before kissing her cheek, Natalia blushed at his kind words. "You two are really cute," Ahsoka said, Natalia nodded and looked at Anakin, he was running his hand through his hair, he always did that when he was stressed or worried.

Ahsoka walked away to sit down, she looked at the ground with the saddest expression. "Hey, Anakin?" Natalia said, "Yes?" Anakin asked, "You should go talk to her." Natalia said, motioning to Ahsoka. Suddenly Anakin's expression changed, this time he wasn't glaring at her, he was sympathetic. "Go," Natalia said while slightly pushing Anakin in her direction, Ahsoka looked up slightly to see Anakin walk toward her.

For a bit he said nothing. "You're quite reckless little one." He said finally, Natalia stood there and facepalmed herself, "You would never have made it as Obi-Wan's Padawan." He continued, "But you might make it as mine." He said Ahsoka smiled at him, and for once,

He smiled back.