83

"Okay, Caleb. Remember to focus." Natalia told her, "It's hard, Master, I'm trying." Caleb said, he was obviously very frustrated. "Watch me. I know you can do this, I believe in you." Natalia said, she closed her eyes and focused on her lightsaber in front of her, soon the pieces came apart and it was a pile of parts with a yellow Kyber crystal in the middle, "Now, just focus and take your blade apart, you need to clear your mind." She told him, Caleb closed his eyes and focused, this time his lightsaber came apart. "You did it!" Natalia whispered, Caleb shot his eyes open and looked, but the lightsaber pieces fell to the ground with a clatter, just before the crystal fell to the ground Natalia used the Force to gently lay the crystal on the ground. "If you damage the crystal inside, the whole lightsaber could be at risk for damage, this weapon is your life." Natalia lectured her Padawan, "Yeah, yeah. I know." Caleb said quietly, "You're doing great, Caleb. Being a Padawan isn't easy." Natalia said, Caleb nodded in agreement. "Now it's time to put your lightsaber back together, watch me and then do it yourself." Natalia told him, he nodded and looked at her. She closed her focused on her lightsaber, soon the pieces fit together in the air and it all went together in one piece. Natalia opened her eyes and the lightsaber landed gently in her hands. She stood up and turned it on, it worked just like it did before. 

"Your turn." Natalia told him, she sat back down and watched him do it, he did it successfully, he opened his eyes and it landed in his hands, he stood up and it was a perfect blue lightsaber. "Good job Caleb!" Natalia said excitedly, he smiled and turned his lightsaber off. "Thank you, Master." He replied, "You're going to be a great Jedi Knight one day." Natalia said with a smile, he smiled back and they both stood up. "We shall now focus on your combat training." Natalia told him, he nodded and they walked to the training room.

"Okay, are you ready?" Natalia asked as she took her lightsaber out, he nodded and did the same. "Block high!" She said suddenly, he blocked her attack seconds before disaster. "Block low!" She yelled at him, he swung his lightsaber low and it collided with Natalia's. "Good, block middle." She instructed, he did so and their lightsabers collided once again. They continued to do this for a little while, Natalia twisted the lightsaber out of his hands and kicked his side, he fell to the ground and Natalia pointed her blade at him.

"You still have much to learn, young Dume." Natalia told him, he stood up and looked at her proudly, he nodded and grabbed his lightsaber from the ground. "Don't worry, you'll learn everything you need to from me." Natalia said while putting her hand on his shoulder, he smiled at her. "Sounds good, Master." He said, "That's enough for today, go get some rest. I'll see you after supper." Natalia told him, he nodded and ran off to his quarters. "Ah it's peaceful being away from the fighting." Natalia said with a small sigh, but she spoke too soon. "Master Schulter, come in Master Schulter." Her comlink echoed, Natalia stared at it for a second in confusion and answered, "It's Master Schulter, but you aren't Ahsoka, who are you?" Natalia said through her comlink. "My name's Petro, and we're kind of in trouble." The young boy said. Natalia raised an eyebrow, "What kind of trouble?" Natalia asked, "I can't really explain. Please, come to these coordinates." Petro said, she received some coordinates. Natalia sighed and ran to the hangar, she jumped into her fighter and contacted Caleb.

"Your training will have to wait for a bit, I've been dragged to the front lines again." Natalia told her Padawan, "It's fine, Master. Stay safe." Caleb replied, she smiled and turned her comlink off. She entered a hyperdrive ring and she sped off to the coordinates. She arrived at the freighter and realized who they were. They were the Younglings from the Gathering. "Fighter, identity yourself." She heard a droid voice say, "It's General Schulter, I've been requested by... Petro I believe." Natalia explained, "Okay, you may dock." Huang said. Natalia's fighter left the hyperdrive ring and docked the freighter. She walked out and was greeted by a bunch of Younglings.

"What happened here? What's with the blaster marks?" Natalia asked, "We were hijacked by pirates!" A small girl said, "What kind of pirates?" Natalia asked with a sigh, "They were Weequay." Huang said, Natalia grunted realizing it was Hondo. "Where's Commander Tano?" Natalia asked, the Younglings glanced at each other uncertainly.

"She was taken by the pirates."