93

"Apologize to you we must." Yoda said, "This trial shows that you would've become a stronger Jedi than ever. We ask you to rejoin the Order." Mace asked, Anakin held out her Padawan braid for her, she went to grab it and she looked Anakin in the eyes, she closed his hand over the braid and shook her head. "I'm sorry, Master. I'm not coming back." She replied, Natalia and Caleb gasped and the Council grew sad over the loss of a loyal Jedi. "Go after her." Natalia told Anakin, he nodded and ran to find her. "I don't blame her." Natalia said, "What do you mean?" Obi-Wan asked, "I'm saying Barriss was right, we're falling down the dark side and we're acting as soldiers which we aren't! We're peacekeepers, we're villains fighting villains! We wield lightsabers and demand respect and we demand people follow us. How are we peacekeepers if we're killing people and taking the freedom of innocents, I've never doubted the Order, but after what Barriss said, we are traitors!" Natalia said, she stunned the Jedi, "I would never do what she did, never. But I'm tired of killing." She said, "Understand you we do." Yoda said, "I agree with you my friend." Obi-Wan said, Caleb nodded in agreement, "You guys are my family, and I love you guys, but things need to change, we need to be washed form these sins. We need redemption." She said, the Jedi nodded in agreement. "Meditate on this I will." Yoda replied.

The rest of the Jedi walked and left Natalia with Obi-Wan and Caleb. "That was very well worded. We need to change our objectives or the whole Order will go extinct." Obi-Wan said, "I don't want that to happen, Master." Caleb said, Natalia nodded in agreement. "I must go, Master. Apparently for our punishment Caleb and I have been dispatched to Kamino to train clones." Natalia said, "Have fun, I'll see you around." Obi-Wan said with a light laugh, Natalia and Caleb walked to the newly repaired hangar and got into the shuttle that was waiting for them, a few ARC troopers were in there too. "Going to go train new clone troops as well?" One of the clones asked, she nodded. "Yep. I've been assigned to the Blue Squadron." She said, "Oh so have I. What's your name?" The clone asked, "My name's General Schulter and this is Commander Dume, and yours?" Natalia replied, "The name's Dice." Dice introduced himself, he shook Natalia's hand and soon the transport landed on Kamino. 

"This is where the fun begins." Natalia said with a sigh, she left the gunship with Dice and Caleb behind her. "Have you ever trained clones before?" Dice asked her, she shook her head. "It's actually a lot of fun, I enjoyed it the last time I trained them. You get to know the boys and soon you for lifelong friendships." Dice said enthusiastically, Natalia was impressed by his constant happiness. "You're a happy one, aren't you?" Natalia asked, "Yes, General. Except when it comes to it I can snipe a droids head from 50 clicks away." Dice said, that impressed her as well. "You remind me of Captain Rex when I first met him." Natalia said with a laugh, Dice laughed with her. "Let's go meet our boys." Natalia sad while rubbing her hands together. They walked to the clones' quarters where the clones had their armor on and their weapons readied. They snapped to attention as Dice, Caleb, and Natalia walked into the room, "At ease." Natalia told the troops. 

"We're your new commanders, you will obey us and you will call us by our proper ranks. I'm General Schulter, this is Commander Dume and this is ARC Trooper Dice. You will treat us with respect and you will come out of this center as the best clone troopers the Republic has ever seen, is that understood?!" Natalia demanded, "Yes, sir!" The clones replied. "Okay, you can relax. What are your names?" She asked them, "I'm Snipe, this is Match, Gray, and Raptor." Snipe introduced the squadron. "Good good, it's good to know you guys, now get some rest and we'll be back at 0600 sharp, you better be up and ready. And you better look good." Natalia instructed, the clones nodded and were dismissed. Caleb, Natalia and Dice walked out of the barracks and met in a corner. "These clones are very promising." Natalia commented, Dice nodded in agreement. "It'll be fun." Dice said while rubbing his hands together. 

"Let's get some rest if we want to successfully train these troops."