70: Dark Thoughts

Natalia gasped as Krell's body hit the ground, she covered her mouth and looked away. Natalia's belief in the Republic had been shaken, but she knew she couldn't trust the Jedi any longer, after learning Krell was a traitor she thought to herself "Who else is a traitor?". And she had made a decision, it was time to leave. It was time for a break, from the Republic, from the war, from the Jedi Order and form Anakin.

"I don't think I can do this." Natalia told Anakin over holo-transmission. "What are you talking about?" Anakin asked, but Natalia shook her head. "I need a break. I'm falling apart, I'm not doing the right thing, I want more. I want things I shouldn't and I need to find myself again." Natalia replied, Anakin was confused. "What are you saying?" He asked, Natalia stayed silent. "I'm saying I need a break. From you. From Obi-Wan. From the Order." She told him, his heart broke, she could see it in his eyes. "Natalia, please rethink this." He pleaded but she shook her head, "I'm going to the Council to break the news. I'll return but not for a while." She said, Anakin sighed and nodded. He turned the transmission off and Natalia walked into the Temple. "Hello, Master Schulter." Katooni said with a smile, she smiled back at the Youngling.

She walked into the Council room and stood in the middle. "Yes, Natalia?" Mace asked, "I'm here to tell you I'm leaving the Order." She said, she felt like there was a lump in her throat. "Why is that?" Plo Koon asked, "I don't know who to trust anymore." Natalia said, her voice was soaked in pain. "Trust us you can." Yoda said, but Natalia looked at the ground. "I'm not sure." She replied quietly, the Council stayed quiet as she handed Yoda her lightsaber.

"This is goodbye."