43

"Definitely." Ahsoka replied, "I have the feeling you can take care of yourself for now, Ahsoka. I best be off. I will be back to check on your progress, stay out of trouble young Padawan." Natalia said, "Of course, Master. I'll do my best." Ahsoka said. Natalia nodded and headed up to the bridge where Anakin and Obi-Wan were. "Natalia, I though you were with Padawan Tano?" Obi-Wan asked, "I don't want to miss all of the fun." Natalia said with a smirk, Anakin rolled his eyes and continued looking at the map in front of them. "The setback on Felucia have affected our efforts through the whole sector." Obi-Wan said while placing his hand on his chin, signalling his deep thought. Suddenly Natalia had a weird feeling, like something bad was going to happen.

"Master Yoda? What is it?" Anakin asked. "A disturbance in the Force, an intruder there will be, in this Temple." Yoda said, Obi-Wan, Natalia, and Anakin looked at each other with uncertainty. The three walked out of the room and walked down the hallway, "What are we going to do about these intruders?" Anakin asked, "They surely aren't going to hijack fighters." Obi-Wan said. "What can they get here that they can't get anywhere else?" Anakin asked, "Information." Obi-Wan said, "Jedi transmitter codes." Anakin said. "Or Holocrons?" Natalia suggested, but Anakin and Obi-Wan shook their heads. "No one in this entire galaxy is stupid enough to go after a Jedi Holocron." Obi-Wan said while rolling his eyes, but Natalia had a strong feeling they'd go after the Holocrons.

"But I have a very strong feeling they'll go after the Holocrons." Natalia insisted, "Your feelings are just clouding this situation, they're obviously going after the communicationscentre in the east tower." Obi-Wan said. "I'll head there right away, come on Natalia." Anakin said, "I'll monitor the perimeter defenses through the central security station." Obi-Wan said, the three split up and Anakin and Natalia ran to the east tower. Natalia still feeling strongly about the Holocrons.

Suddenly the power flickered, "What was that?" Natalia whispered, "I don't know." Anakin said, he turned on the transmitter and contacted Obi-Wan, "Is everything alright?" Obi-Wan asked, "Yes, Master. But the scanners acted strangely for a moment." Anakin reported, "Yes, I just experienced the same thing, it cannot be a coincidence." Obi-Wan said. "Arrived the intruders have." Yoda said, "Well if they're not in the tower then what are they after?" Obi-Wan asked, "The communications centre perhaps." Yoda said, Natalia mentally sighed at their ignorance. "They must be in the central ventilation centre." Anakin suggested, "Let me check the system." Obi-Wan said as he clicked the datapad. "You're right, there has been a disturbance near the south tower." Obi-Wan said, "We'll meet you up there." Natalia said as she turned off the transmission.

"On high alert place the Temple." Yoda told Obi-Wan.

Natalia and Anakin ran into Obi-Wan in the ventilation system, "Well, this is where they broke in." Natalia said, a port was uncovered, where the intruders came in. "Fortunately we'll have a less troublesome time." Obi-Wan said as he turned off the shields. The three walked in and started their journey to find the intruders.  "Use your grappling hooks." Natalia said, Obi-Wan and Anakin nodded and took out their jumper cables, the climbed down the tunnel and landed on the ground.

"Great, which way do you think they went?" Anakin asked, "Well, the communications tower is this way." Obi-Wan said while pointing down one of the tunnels. "Why don't we use the Force and search for our intruders that way?" Natalia suggested, "Don't be silly, Natalia. We already know where they've gone. Now come on, before it's too late." Obi-Wan said as they ran down the tunnel.

The three came across a fork in the road, "I don't think they came this way." Anakin said, "Master Yoda, are you picking up any other life forms in your quadrant?" Obi-Wan asked, Natalia shook her head and ran back to where the Holocrons are, she jumped down and saw the laser grids were turned off. "Hmm, this isn't right." Natalia said, she jumped down into the library to see Cad Bane about to take out a Holocron.

"Step away from the Holocrons!" Natalia yelled, Cad Bane stepped back with his hands up, he attempted to take out a blaster but Natalia used the Force to take them away, she ran up to him with her lightsaber and bent his arm back, "By the doing of the Jedi Order, you are under arrest." Natalia spat. She walked out of the library with Bane. Master Yoda, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan and Anakin were waiting outside, Ahsoka was holding a changeling.

"I told you, it was the Holocrons." Natalia said as she pushed Bane slightly. "Our war operations, it was never about. Proved us very wrong, you did." Yoda said, lowering his head slightly. "Hmph." Was all she said, she couldn't even look at any of the Jedi. "Wait, Natalia." Anakin said while grabbing her shoulder as Natalia handed Bane to Jedi Temple Guards. "No, let's not discuss this, because apparently my feelings are clouding my decisions." Natalia said while glaring at the Jedi.

"We owe you our deepest apologies and you have our undying gratitude." Windu said, "Masters, an apology won't fix everything. You're really lucky I decided to go down to the vault, or we'd all be in a lot of trouble." Natalia said sharply. "Natalia, I'm very sorry for doubting you." Obi-Wan said. "Master Kenobi, how can I learn to trust myself if all the Jedi Order does is distrust me and doubt my decisions, I can't make my own decisions as a Jedi and as a General if I'm always ignored and doubted!" Natalia shouted, clearly frustrated.

"Natalia, what are you saying?" Anakin asked.

"I'm saying I don't know who to trust anymore."