89

"What?! We must warn the Council immediately!" Natalia said, Caleb nodded in agreement. He looked over at the corner of the transport and saw something. "Look! It's a hand!" He gasped, he handed it to Natalia and she examined it. "Let's bring it to Anakin." Natalia said, Caleb nodded. "Anakin, I've found something, you might want to see this." Natalia said through her communicator. "Coming." Anakin told her.She placed the hand on a table and waited for Anakin, he came walking into the room with Ahsoka following behind. "We found a hand, take a sample and see if it's the man you're looking for." Natalia told him, he nodded and took a blood sample. "What is this? There are nano-droids in his bloodstream." Anakin gasped, Natalia placed her hand on her chin and squinted her eyes. "It sounds like  Jackar Bowmani was the bomb." Natalia said, Anakin and Caleb nodded in agreement. "That was unexpected." She said.

"Interrogate his wife immediately, I have a bad feeling about this." Natalia told Anakin, he nodded and Ahsoka and Anakin went to find his wife. "What are you saying Master?" Caleb asked, "I'm thinking Jackar's wife had something to do with this." Natalia said suspiciously. "I say we take this to the Council." Caleb suggested, "Good call my young Padawan. Let's go." Natalia said, he nodded and they walked back to the Council. "Masters, we have a lead." Natalia said as she walked inside, "Tell us." Plo Koon insisted. "The blast came from a transport and there were nano-droids all over the transport, we also found a hand that belonged to the main suspect, Jackar Bowmani, his bloodstream was full of nano-droids and we have concluded he was the bomb." Caleb explained. The Council seemed suspicious, Natalia couldn't exactly blame them. "Master I suspect his wife has a hand in this." Natalia said suddenly, "Letta Turmond?" Mace asked, Natalia nodded. "Yes, her." She said. "Hmm, take your suspicions seriously we will." Yoda replied. Natalia and Caleb bowed and walked out of the room. 

"The future is unsettling." Caleb said to her, Natalia nodded in agreement. "It is, and the dark side of the Force is clouding everything. It's very hard to see." Natalia said with a sigh. "Natalia! We've got Letta! We're taking her to the prison for further questioning." Anakin told Natalia through her communicator, "Good. Let her rot in the prison for all I care." Natalia said darkly, "I want her to pay for all of the Jedi that died in that blast." She said, "You were right, Master. The wife did have a hand in it." Caleb made a really bad pun. "Get out of here." Natalia said with a laugh, she shoved Caleb lightly and the two shared a laugh. "You really concern me sometimes." She laughed. "Anakin, good job on the investigation." Natalia congratulated him as he came around the corner, "You too, I'm just glad we got that scum behind bars." Anakin said while clutching his fist, Natalia nodded in agreement. Suddenly Russo came around the corner and stopped in front of the Jedi. "Our investigations have concluded that there was no Jedi involved in the bombing." He told them, Natalia sighed in relief but was still suspicious. "The reason behind this bombing was to turn people against the Jedi Order and the Clone Wars." Mace said as he walked toward the group. "So a Jedi might have still been responsible?" Ahsoka asked, Anakin was unsure and worried. "There will be Jedi who disappoint us Ahsoka, but the greater Jedi who fight for the right thing will balance the bad out." Anakin told Ahsoka as they walked away.

"Master, what if a Jedi did this?" Caleb asked, "Caleb, remember what Master Skywalker said. Some Jedi don't believe in the Council or the wars. They don't think we should be soldiers of the Republic. I even knew a great Jedi Master like that, but remember, the light side is always stronger than the dark side." Natalia told her young Padawan, "Always?" He asked.

"Always."

(Made a Fault in Our Stars reference unintentionally lmao.)