12

Suddenly a yellow speeder appeared in front of her, Obi-Wan was driving it and Anakin was already inside. "You two are far too reckless," Obi-Wan said while rubbing his forehead. Natalia laughed at Obi-Wan's obvious frustration, but this time Obi-Wan didn't return the laughter. "This is not the time to be reckless, you two are lucky you're not dead right now," Obi-Wan said.

"Sorry, Master but we're gonna have to cut this conversation a bit short." Natalia said, "Natalia what are you doing?!" Obi-Wan yelled, but instead of answering Natalia jumped out of the speeder and landed gracefully onto the ground. "She left her lightsaber here," Obi-Wan said, before Obi-Wan could put it in his pocket it was forced from his hand, Natalia grabbed and waved at Obi-Wan before running off again.

"Does she always do things like that?" Anakin asked, "Sadly, yes she does." Obi-Wan said before putting the speeder into a nose dive. "Master where are we going?!" Anakin yelled while holding onto his seat, "We're following Natalia." Obi-Wan said, "Now I know where Natalia gets her crazy ideas!" Anakin yelled the speeder was a few feet from the ground when Obi-Wan and Anakin jumped out of it. "She went that way!" Obi-Wan yelled the two ran in the direction Natalia went.

Meanwhile, Natalia was running fast, the culprit just in front of her. "I'm gonna gut you like a fish." She whispered to herself, suddenly the culprit ran into the club, Natalia saw Obi-Wan and Anakin and winked. Anakin ran after her but Obi-Wan stopped him. "Master, we must go in there!" Anakin said, trying to shake himself from Obi-Wan's grip, "Just wait Anakin!" Obi-Wan shouted everyone was watching Obi-Wan as he closed his eyes and focussed on the club Natalia ran into. "Now we go in," Obi-Wan said Anakin rolled his eyes as he followed Obi-Wan into the club. Natalia was standing against the wall, a man towering over her.

"What's a pretty lady like you doing all alone in here?" The drunk man asked, "That's none of your business, now would you just leave me alone before I really hurt you." Natalia threatened. The man frowned at her words, "You don't talk to a man like that, now come with me so I can put you in your place you little slut." The man said while grabbing her arm, but Natalia grabbed her lightsaber and cut the man's arm with one strike. "That's what you get when you try to hurt a Jedi, you get hurt," Natalia said as she spat in his face. "She's a Jedi! She's not welcome here!" Everyone yelled suddenly, she was cornered. 

She took her lightsaber out again and held it out in front of her, people were aiming their blasters at her, "A Jedi could hold a hefty bounty!" A bounty hunter yelled, suddenly bounty hunters started coming towards her, she took out a few until she was hit with a large volt of electricity, she screamed as the electricity went through her body, just before she lost consciousness Anakin came around the corner and stopped the bounty hunter. She smiled at Anakin as he helped her get up. "You alright?" He asked she nodded, she was completely out of breath.

"Come on, Obi-Wan's got someone." Anakin said as he led her out of the club, she saw Obi-Wan interrogating a weird looking creature, "She's a changeling." Natalia said, "How do you know?" Anakin asked, "I've experienced my fair share of their scum, I can kind of recognise one when I see one." Natalia scoffed, Anakin went up to the changeling and took out his lightsaber, "You will tell us who you're working for now!" He yelled, his lightsaber inching towards her throat. "Anakin, no. That's not the right thing." Natalia said as she placed her hand on his hand and lowered his lightsaber. Anakin sighed and turned off his lightsaber, "You're right, Natalia." Anakin said while he smiled weakly. She could tell his heart was in the right place but his mind with infected with darkness.

"Anakin, be careful." Was all she said before crouching down to the changeling. "Just tell us who you're working for, we won't hurt you." Natalia said while putting her hand out, the changeling let out what was kind of a hurt smile, "I- I um I'm-" The changeling started but stopped as a dart hit her in the neck, she shrivelled up and her eyes went dead. Natalia placed her fingers on its neck, "She's dead, Master." Natalia said while pulling the dart out. "Kaminoan, belongs to the cloners on Kamino." Natalia said while squinting her eyes and looking at Obi-Wan, "What does this mean, Master?" Natalia asked, "Nothing good, let's get out of here and back to the Senator, there's ought to be more than one bounty hunter who wants her dead." Obi-Wan said as they jumped into the speeder and headed to Padme's apartment. 

"I say you two should go back to the temple, I'll stay here with the Senator, I'll take her back to Naboo." Natalia said, "I guess you're right, Natalia. I'll drop you off at Senator Amidala's apartment, you wait there until further instruction." Obi-Wan said as he took her to the apartments. "I'll see you later Master," Natalia said with a smile, Obi-Wan smiled back before speeding off into the traffic.

Natalia let herself into Padme's apartment, she saw the Senator sitting on the couch drinking a cup of tea. "Oh I'm so glad you're safe, Natalia. I wish you'd stop doing things like that!" Padme said quietly as she ran up to hug Natalia tightly. "Doing what?" Natalia asked, "Doing crazy Jedi things!" Padme said, on the verge of tears.  "Padme, I'll always be safe. I know what I'm doing." Natalia said while smiling at her, Padme sighed and sat back down. "What now?" She asked, "We wait here until I'm given further instructions. Obi-Wan and Anakin are back at the temple, I'm assuming I'm to take you back to Naboo until the threat is taken care of." Natalia said, Padme nodded and saw a familiar speeder zoom past the window. "That speeder was awfully familiar." Natalia said while laughing, "Knowing Anakin he's done something wrong." Padme said while laughing with her. Suddenly there was a knock at the door, Natalia opened the door and saw Obi-Wan and Anakin.

"Here's Anakin, he doesn't have an assignment so the Council assigned him to you, you're in charge of him." Obi-Wan said, "You three are to go to Naboo until I return, I'm going to locate that dreaded bounty hunter." Obi-Wan said before he walked away. Natalia and Anakin smiled at each other and closed the door. "So, I'm in charge of this operation." Natalia said while rubbing her hands together, Anakin and Padme laughed at her, "Yes, you are boss." Anakin said while fake saluting her. She punched him in the arm and rolled her eyes, "Stop being love birds and let's go home." Padme interrupted.

"Looks like we're going home, Padme."