88

"So in conclusion, Master. I believe Caleb is developing quite rapidly and I am here to request that he comes with the 501st Legion, Padawan Tano does and I feel it is the right time for Padawan Dume to join." Natalia said while placing a hand on Caleb's shoulder, the Council talked for a moment and turned back to Natalia and Caleb. "Give you permission we do. Agree with your judgement we also do, a fine Commander he will make." (Yes guys that means more Natalia and Caleb moments!) Yoda approved, "Thank you Masters." Caleb and Natalia said in unison, but before they could walk out of the room the room shook violently, Natalia held onto Caleb tightly until the shaking subsided. "What was that?" Natalia asked, "I'm not sure, but whatever it was it wasn't good." Mace said, Natalia nodded in agreement.

"Master Jedi! Something terrible has happened!" One of the hangar workers yelled, he was covered in soot and ash, "What is it?" Natalia asked. "The hangar has been bombed! There weren't many survivors!" The worker cried, Natalia and Caleb gasped. "Who would do that?!" Caleb gasped, "There are rumors a Jedi did it!" The worker said, "I'll talk with the Council, go get medical attention immediately." Natalia told the worker, he nodded and walked away. "What are we going to do?" Natalia asked, "We must contact Skywalker and his Padawan. They're the only ones who weren't here and they're proven innocent." Ki-Adi-Mundi suggested, Natalia nodded in agreement. "I'll tell him." She said, the Council nodded in approval.

Natalia and Caleb ran to the communications center and contacted Anakin. "Master Skywalker, you must come back to the Temple immediately." Caleb told Anakin, "I can't! I'm in the middle of a battle!" Anakin exclaimed, "Anakin, it's an emergency. The Temple has been bombed." Natalia told him. Ahsoka and Anakin looked at each other and nodded. "We'll meet you there, Master." Ahsoka said before the two disconnected. "I have a very bad feeling about this." Natalia voiced her concerns, "I feel it too, Master. Something is going to happen. Something involving the Jedi Order, I've forseen it in a vision." Caleb said, "As did I." Natalia added, she couldn't piece together the details but she knows something bad is going to happen. To the Jedi and to Anakin.

"Let's check the hangar, see the extent of the damage." Natalia said, Caleb nodded in agreement and the two walked to the hangar, they entered it and it was a disaster. "Oh wow. This is worst than I thought." Natalia said while covering her mouth with her hand, Caleb looked at the scene and gasped, there were still bodies on the ground. "You are not authorized to be here." A police droid said to the two Jedi, they revealed their lightsabers and glared at them. "We are authorized here. This is our Temple." Caleb said sharply, Natalia nodded in agreement. "You need a Republic permit, I'm sorry but you cannot enter, all Jedi are suspects." The droid said. Natalia rolled her eyes and the two walked away. "We're suspects, Master?" Caleb asked her but she shook her head, "The police are always trying to pin something to the Jedi. I wouldn't pay any attention to what the droid said." Natalia told him. "General Schulter, General Skywalker and Commander Tano have arrived." A clone officer told her, "Thank you, I'll talk to him at once." Natalia told him, Natalia and Caleb walked out of the hangar and headed to the Council room. "Will we aid in the investigation?" Caleb asked, Natalia just shrugged. "I certainly hope so." She replied.

They walked inside the Council room and Anakin and Ahsoka were waiting for them. "We have decided on what actions we're going to take." Mace told the four, "Since Master Schulter and Padawan Dume had just arrived right before the explosion as they were on a mission on Lothal for Jedi training and we definitely know Master Skywalker and Padawan Tano were not here we have decided to let you guys lead the investigation." Obi-Wan said, "I suggest Natalia and Caleb go back to the hangar and investigate the scene." Mace suggested, "Anakin and Ahsoka interrogate the survivors you will." Yoda told them, they nodded and the four left the room. They walked into the hangar and this time were allowed in.

"Okay, let's create a simulation." Natalia said while plugging in the data from the security tapes. "Okay, and here we go." Natalia said. She pressed a button and a hologram of the scene revealed itself in front of Natalia and Caleb. "Okay, so the blast came from here." Caleb said while pointing to a transport in the hangar. He walked over and rubbed his fingers across the surface. "Master!" He yelled to Natalia, she came running to Caleb, "What did you find?!" Natalia asked.

"Nano-droids."