97

"Chancellor, you called for us?" Anakin asked, "Yes, yes come in." The Chancellor said, Palpatine and Anakin began a conversation, "Leave us." Palpatine said to everybody, including Natalia. "Chancellor?" Natalia asked, but he shook his head, "I said leave us." He repeated, Natalia nodded and walked out. She sighed and contacted Obi-Wan. "So, Anakin and the Chancellor are having a meeting but I wasn't allowed to join in. I sense something wrong." Natalia told him as she walked out of the place the opera was being held. "Seriously? I'm really hoping Anakin keeps up to his duty." Obi-Wan said while sighing. "I'm coming back to the Temple." Natalia told him. Obi-Wan nodded and the hologram turned off. Suddenly her comlink started beeping so she turned it on to reveal Padmé.

"Natalia, I need to talk to you. Desperately." Padmé said, Natalia looked at her with a look of concern and nodded, "I'll be there as soon as I can." Natalia told her, she ran out front and got into her speeder and headed to Padmé's apartment. It couldn't be anything good. She got to the apartments and jumped out of her speeder, she ran up to Padmé's apartment to see Padmé pacing around, she could sense her anxiety.

"What's wrong, Padmé?" Natalia asked, Padmé shook her head and looked up at Natalia with eyes full of tears, "I've made a mistake, Natalia." She said, Natalia looked at her in confusion. "You might want to sit down." Padmé told her, she sat down and eyed Padmé suspiciously. "I don't know how to say this, so here goes." Padmé said while exhaling nervously.

"Anakin got me pregnant." She said quickly, she sat down and put her head in her hands, obviously feeling terrible. "Oh Padmé, I'm not mad, well I kind of am, but everyone makes mistakes. I understand, I've made mistakes before, but I'm going to beat Anakin's ass." Natalia said firmly, Padmé smiled at her warmly and looked down at her hands. "I'm so so sorry, Natalia. I know it was irresponsible of me. Definitely since I'm like a big sister to you. I hope you could ever forgive me." Padmé said, a single tear falling down her face. "I'm sure I'll forgive you in the future, Padmé. But for now I must go back to the Temple. I'm just glad you told me the truth." Natalia said before getting up and walking to the door.

"Oh and Natalia." Padmé said from the couch, "Yes?" Natalia asked, "May the Force be with you." She said, Natalia nodded and opened the door and walked out. She walked outside of the apartments and hopped into her speeder and sped off back to the Temple. She reached the Temple and jumped out. She found Obi-Wan and Anakin outside of a platform with Obi-Wan's fighter outside. He was lecturing Anakin as usual.

"Oh and Obi-Wan, may the Force be with you." Anakin said as Obi-Wan walked outside, "Goodbye old friend, may the Force be with you." Obi-Wan replied. "Stay safe, old Master!" Natalia called out before Obi-Wan got into his fighter, "You too!" He said as he jumped into his fighter, he flew into the air and left.

"Come on, we must see the Chancellor again." Anakin said, the two ran to a speeder and sped off to the Senate Building, they arrived and ran to Chancellor Palpatine's office. "Chancellor, we're here." Natalia said as she walked into his office with Anakin following behind her. "Ah, welcome back, may I have a quick word with Skywalker? Alone?" Palpatine asked, Natalia nodded sadly and walked out of the room, but she kept her ear pressed to the door.

"It's not fair, I should be on Otapau helping Obi-Wan take down Grievous." Anakin complained. But Palpatine didn't listen, "Maybe it's because they don't trust you. Maybe it's because you're very strong with the Force." Palpatine said, "I know of the Force." Palpatine said suddenly, Natalia gasped, "How?" Anakin asked, "My mentor taught me everything about it, even the dark side of the Force." He said, "You know the dark side?" Anakin asked, clearly shocked.

"Of course, to understand the Force, you need to study all aspects of it. Not just one side." Palpatine told him. Anakin turned on his lightsaber, ready to kill him but he chose differently, "I'm going to tell the Jedi Council." Anakin said, "Of course you should, but you'd never save Natalia." Sidious said. Anakin gasped and decided not to tell anyone, but Natalia thought differently, "Don't tell anyone, Skywalker. But I was the one who killed Schulter's mother, she was in the way so I terminated her, with her sacrifice I'm where I am today." Sidious revealed. Natalia gasped and backed away from the door, she ran to her speeder and headed to the Jedi Temple. She ran to the Council room and luckily some Council members were meeting there, "What is it, Natalia?" Mace asked.

"I've figured out who the Sith Lord is. It's the Chancellor." Natalia said, the Council exchanged looks and Mace got up, Anakin walked into the room and looked at Natalia and the Council, "I think the Chancellor is a Sith Lord." Anakin said, "We know, Natalia just told us." Mace said, "I must come with you if you're to deal with him." Anakin said, but Mace shook his head. "No, you'll stay here. This is a matter for us." Mace said as he walked out to the gunship waiting for him. "Stay here." Mace repeated. Him and a couple of other Jedi Masters got into the gunship and sped off to the Senate Building. Suddenly Natalia reeled over in pain, she dropped to her knees as her stomach gave jolts of pain. "What's wrong?!" Anakin screamed.

"The baby's coming, you must go defeat the Chancellor if the Jedi and my baby are to survive."