10

Soon Obi-Wan and Natalia got back to the Temple, "We should report this to the Council, Master Yoda did send us there to talk to Maz." Obi-Wan said, Natalia nodded and followed Obi-Wan to the Council room. "Master Yoda, we're here to report our findings on Takodana." Obi-Wan said, "Come in, you can." Yoda said. "Master we went to Takodana and everything was fine, but we spotted a Separatist battle droid battalion. We quickly destroyed it with the help of some locals." Obi-Wan said, "Disturbing this is. Proves to us Maz has other motives this does." Yoda said, clearly puzzled. "Masters, if I may say something." Natalia said, "Say something you can." Yoda said. "I don't think Maz had planned this, the way the droids acted, they were hostile towards everyone, not just us. I think they were planning an invasion, I think someone is leading these droids to attack neutral systems, so they join the Separatist alliance." Natalia said, Obi-Wan and Yoda nodded.

"Natalia is right I think. Planned this war somebody has. Have an army we do not." Yoda said, Natalia sighed, she thought and thought about something that could possibly help at this time, but she couldn't think of anything. "Natalia, figure something out you do, tell us you must." Yoda told her, she nodded and turned to Obi-Wan, "Thank you for your time, Master. We'll think of something, for now I will further her training." Obi-Wan said, Natalia and Obi-Wan bowed to the old Jedi Master and walked out of the room. "I'll think of something, I'm sure of it. I have a meeting with the Chancellor, I'll be back soon, Master." Natalia said, Obi-Wan nodded and watched Natalia run to the Chancellor's office. "Natalia's alliance with the Chancellor is quite odd." Mace Windu said from behind Obi-Wan, "Natalia has known Chancellor Palpatine for a long time, Master. It doesn't concern me, he's almost like a father to her, she looks up to him." Obi-Wan said, "He's just a harmless politician, it's nothing to worry about, Master." Obi-Wan said, "Oh hey Anakin. How's your training?" Obi-Wan asked, "It's definitely interesting." He said with a smile, Obi-Wan nodded and turned to Mace. "Master, can I go find Natalia?" Anakin asked, but Mace shook his head, "No, remember that we have a mission to go on." Mace told Anakin, he sighed and looked in the direction Natalia ran off, "Yes, Master." He said quietly.

"Good, now let's go. Master Plo Koon is waiting for us at the hangar." Mace said, Anakin nodded and hurried off with him, leaving Obi-Wan alone.

Meanwhile in the Chancellor's office Natalia and Palpatine were deep in conversation. "So, what are your plans for the Republic, Chancellor?" Natalia asked, "I have an idea for the army we lack." He said, Natalia looked at him in confusion as he continued, "I'm planning on using clones and programming them from birth to be the ultimate warriors, but I don't know a donor who is willing to donate the DNA." Palpatine said, Natalia sat up in excitement, "Chancellor, we have to tell the Council, they'll be very pleased with the progress." Natalia said, but Palpatine shook his head, "Not yet, not until I get a vote from the Senate and not until I figure out the donor, don't say a word about what you heard, this stays between us for now, okay?" He said, Natalia nodded. "I won't say anything. Not until the time is right." Natalia nodded, "Good, now go, you must continue your Jedi training." He said with a smile. "Okay, see you later, Chancellor." Natalia said as she walked out of the room.

She went to find Obi-Wan but instead she saw Mace Windu and Yoda discussing something, even though it was against the Jedi code she listened into their conversation. "Natalia's powers are growing very strong." Mace said, "Progressed she has." Yoda said, "Do you think she's a danger to the Order? If she goes down the dark path that can mean very bad things for all of us, same with Anakin. Do you think it's worth training these two strong Jedi?" Mace asked, Natalia almost boiled over with anger until Yoda spoke, "Jedi like these two we need. An asset to the Republic they are, great warriors they'll become. Jedi Masters they are meant to be." Yoda said she calmed down as she turned around, there she saw Obi-Wan right behind her.

"What were you doing?" Obi-Wan whispered at her, he grabbed her arm and pulled her into a nearby room, "You know it's wrong to listen in on other conversations." Obi-Wan said, "Master, please listen to me. It's important." Natalia insisted, Obi-Wan sighed and stopped talking, "Master Windu think me and Anakin are a danger to the Order because of our abilities, that's not fair. I can't help being strong with the Force." Natalia said, almost crying. "The Jedi Order is very biased towards anyone who is very strong with the Force, definitely if the Jedi isn't very strong with the Force themselves. I wouldn't worry about it, but about Anakin? I don't know. He's quite odd." Obi-Wan said, Natalia looked at him in confusion, "What do you mean, Master?" Natalia asked, "I mean that if he's the Chosen One, why is he so angry, so jealous, so hateful? The prophecies say that the Chosen One is a being of peace and love, but is also strong and ruthless." Obi-Wan said, Natalia nodded and looked in the direction Master Windu and Master Yoda were but they had disappeared.

"Some things in the prophecies aren't always right. And I think Anakin was feeling that way because he was put on the spot with a bunch of random old creatures that he didn't even know, I know he is the Chosen One. There's no one else who can be it." Natalia said, Obi-Wan nodded and looked around the corner. "We should continue your training, you have much to learn," Obi-Wan said, shutting the conversation down. Natalia sighed and followed him to the training room, where they continued lightsaber training and meditation.