57

"Stop fighting with him all the time, ever since we were Padawan's you've been picking fights with Captain Tarkin." Anakin scolded her, "Anakin, you don't understand why I hate him, I have my reasons." Natalia said through gritted teeth, "And that reason is?" Anakin asked, "The reason is none of your business, it's between me and Tarkin, I'll tell you eventually." Natalia said. Anakin shrugged and looked at Tarkin who was complaining as usual. "Artoo, prepare the shuttle for departure." Anakin told the droid, the droid beeped and Anakin covered them, "Ahsoka, you'll lead the team." Anakin told her, she nodded and they continued heading out. "I don't understand why the Jedi are the leaders of the armies, I could've sworn they were keepers of peace." Tarkin complained, Natalia rolled her eyes at his constant complaints. "I'm beginning to agree with you, Captain." Anakin said. Natalia soon walked into a wall, halting to a stop. "Good job, General." Tarkin said while slowly clapping his hands, Natalia glared at the Captain, "Why you-" Natalia started to threaten but was stopped by Ahsoka shouting at them, "Commando droids!" She shouted. Natalia took thermal detonators out of her pocket and threw one at Tarkin, "Make yourself useful." She shouted with a smile, Tarkin sighed and rolled his eyes as they rolled the detonators toward the droids, the bombs blew up underneath the droids, everyone shielded their eyes as Natalia watched in wonder and lust. "I love explosions." She told Anakin who laughed.

"Look, a fuel pipeline, that'll take us to the ridge where Artoo will pick us up." Anakin explained as she pointed to the pipeline, "Be careful, these things are highly explosive." Natalia said with a smirk, it made Tarkin worry a bit and that was her objective, to make him afraid. The team ran down the pipeline but ran into a droid squad. "Get down!" Anakin yelled as he threw a detonator on the pipeline, Tarkin was still on the pipeline, "Oh no." Natalia said, she used the Force to levitate him to safety. The crew ran to safety and ran into Kenobi's squad. Suddenly commando droids appeared and started firing at them,"We won't be able to reach that shuttle in time. That's our only escape." Obi-Wan said, "Which is precisely why we should try to get onto that shuttle and use its weapons to destroy those cannons." Tarkin said, "Good idea." Natalia praised him. Most of the cannons  of them were quickly destroyed but one remained, it started shooting at the shuttle and Echo attempted to intercept him but the droid destroyed the shuttle and hit Echo. "Echo!" Natalia and Fives screamed, "We need to go. Now!" Obi-Wan yelled, Fives stared at Echo's charred helmet and sighed. Natalia put a hand on his shoulder and they turned around.

"I'll contact the Jedi Temple." Obi-Wan said quietly, "Our means of transportation has been destroyed, we're going to need a rescue team." He said. "We have to hide in the caves system, come on let's go." Natalia said as she gathered the troops, Plo Koon said he was coming, she counted everyone, "We need to get out of here but it's pretty much impossible." Even said, "This place isn't meant for fugitives." Tarkin voiced his concerns. "Luckily we're not just any fugitives." Anakin said.

"I hope that's true."