91

"I say we split up, Ahsoka. We won't accomplish anything if we're together. Caleb and I will get off at the next stop." Natalia suggested, "Good idea." Ahsoka agreed. They were all together and hiding from the police, as they were wanted by the Republic and the Jedi Order. "Remember, we're not the ones who are wanted at the moment, you are. So stay safe." Natalia told Ahsoka, "Um, Master." Caleb said while pulling on her cloak, "What is it?" Natalia asked, "Look." He said, he handed Natalia a datapad and the faces of Caleb Dume and Natalia Schulter were on it after a picture of Ahsoka Tano. "If you see this Jedi contact police forces immediately. Consider her armed and dangerous and do not approach if seen." Natalia read the datapad. "Ahsoka, this is so bad. What happened?" Natalia asked her, "I've been accused of murder." Ahsoka said quietly, "Really? That's horrible!" Caleb gasped, Natalia nodded in agreement. "Let's read what they have to say about us." Natalia said, "These two Jedi are helping a murderer, if you see them contact the Jedi Council as they need to be brought home, approach them if you will they will not hurt you they're just making a bad decision." Natalia read out loud, "That's just lovely." Natalia whispered, suddenly the train stopped. "This is our stop, Caleb." Natalia told her young Padawan, "Stay safe and stay out of trouble. I will contact you as soon as I can." Natalia told her, she nodded and the two went to walk off of the train, they were suddenly stopped by two police officers. "Hey!" He yelled at them, Caleb and Natalia looked at each other and ducked underneath the two police officers and ran out of the train. "Get them!" One of them shouted.

The citizens around watched the police chase down the two Jedi, "I sure hope Ahsoka got out of there." Natalia told Caleb, "I'm right here." Ahsoka said as she caught up with them, suddenly stun shots whizzed past Natalia's head, "Get your lightsabers out and defend yourself, but do not attack, I repeat do not attack." Natalia reminded the two Padawan's. "It's the rogue Jedi!" A citizen screamed, the police continued firing at them but they ran to an elevator. "Natalia get inside!" Ahsoka screamed at her, but she looked behind her, "I'll be right behind you." She said, she used the Force to close the doors and the elevator started going down at a high speed. "Oh no! It's broken!" Natalia gasped, she turned around and saw the police coming toward her, she still had her hood up as her yellow blade deflected stun blasts. Suddenly wind from a speeder pushed her hood off and revealed her face. "It's the Jedi Knight! Take caution, she's highly skilled." The police yelled. Natalia just laughed and used the Force to stop them from moving, she turned off her lightsaber and ran to the edge of the roof. "Good to see you guys, I best be off." She said with a smirk, she jumped off of the edge and kept close to the wall, she used her lightsaber to stop herself from falling to her death and landed on the ground, Caleb and Ahsoka ran up to her and they ran away. "We must break our comlinks if we don't want to be traced." Natalia said, Caleb and Ahsoka nodded in agreement.

"I've contacted Barriss and we need to find another way to contact her." Ahsoka said as they threw their communicators on the ground and snapped them with their boots. "Okay, onto the next train." Natalia said with a shrug, Ahsoka nodded in agreement and they ran to another underground train, they walked inside and hid themselves, "Look, two police officers." Natalia whispered to Ahsoka, she looked up and saw two police officers requesting permits. "We need to get off of this train." Ahsoka whispered, Natalia nodded in agreement. "Caleb and I will get off at the other side, I'll meet you at the old diner, come on Caleb let's go." Natalia said. The two got off of the train and ran away from it. They stopped near an alley and hid behind some trash. "Master, I'm scared." Caleb said to Natalia, "Caleb, everything will be okay, I'm sorry I got you into this mess." Natalia said as she held onto Caleb in a hug. "Everything will turn out fine. I won't let anything happen to you." She whispered, she peered out of the alley and saw clone forces march past, "Lean back." Natalia whispered, she watched as a light appeared, she held her breath as Commander Wolffe walked past, "Quiet your breath." Natalia whispered, suddenly the light came in their direction. "We're screwed." She whispered to Caleb. "Wolffe, wait!" Natalia pleaded, but Wolffe didn't listen to her. "I don't want to hurt you, General!" Wolffe yelled, "Then don't!" She shouted. 

"We didn't do anything! We need answers! You don't understand!" Natalia shouted, Wolffe lowered his blaster and commanded his troops to do the same, suddenly Rex came out of the shadows. "Rex!" Natalia gasped, she ran over to the clone and wrapped her arms around him, "I'm so glad you're okay, General. I thought you were killed, there's someone who wants to see you." He said, Anakin came from behind him and she ran up to him. "Natalia, come home." He said while wrapping his arms around his wife. "You know I can't, Anakin." Natalia whispered, "Why not?" He asked, he let go of her and looked at her in shock. "I still have answers that have gone unanswered, I still need evidence!" Natalia shouted, "Natalia, let the clones do it. You need to come home, you and Caleb aren't in trouble." He said, Natalia shook her head. "I've heard this before, I'm not falling for it." She shook her head and grabbed Caleb's hand. "I'm sorry, Natalia. I have to do this, you're being foolish." Anakin said, she squinted her eyes and heard Anakin say the words she didn't want to hear: "Stun them!".

"You're not getting us!" Natalia cried, Rex shot at her but she ducked and took her lightsaber out, Anakin did the same and they engaged each other. "Natalia snap out of it! I don't want to hurt you! If you touch one of these clones you'll be charged with treason!" Anakin yelled at her, she didn't listen as she pushed forward and Caleb deflected blasts from the clones, but Caleb failed and he passed out and fell to the ground, Wolffe picked him up as they continued shooting at Natalia, three stun shots hit her before she fell to the ground. Anakin picked her up and held her close.

"I'm taking you home."