81

"Ahsoka, Lux, and I will sneak into the capital city to distribute holographic chips of your message, King." Natalia told him, he nodded and they went out. They raised their hoods and walked into the capital city, they placed holographic chips where they'd be visible. "Turn them on." Natalia told Ahsoka, she nodded and pressed a button to turn on the holograms. "King Rash and the Separatists are lying to you about being the instigator's in the 'terrorist movement' to solidify their hold on Onderon, the rebels are the true patriots, and they are working toward liberating you all!" The king said, the droids saw Natalia standing by the holographic chip and started running toward her. "Get the rebel!" The droids started shooting at her, but she took out her yellow lightsaber and sliced down the droids. "The rebellion will win over you pathetic droids." Natalia said as she kicked a piece of a droid, "A Jedi! She's here to liberate us! All hail the Jedi!" The people started chanting, Ahsoka ran to her and gave her a confused look, "I have no idea." She said with a shrug, Ahsoka and Natalia waved to the people and ran to the rebels. Natalia knew the speech stirred the people, soon the whole planet will be a part of the rebellion.

The three ran to their hideout in the highlands and ran into the base. "It was a success!" Natalia announced, the rebels started cheering, Natalia was hopeful this thing will work in their favour. "What are we going to do about the occupying forces?" One of the rebels asked, "I propose we attack them in Iziz." Saw proposed, but Steela shook her head, "I say we should draw them out to the highlands and attack them there, and we won't hurt anyone." Steela overruled Saw's proposal, Natalia nodded in agreement. "I'm impressed, I'm going to make you in charge of both forces on this assault, the rebels and the Onderon army." Dendup told her. "Good job, General." Ahsoka said with a smile, "Good job." Natalia praised Steela, she smiled at them and walked over to Lux and kissed him, Ahsoka gasped and looked away. Natalia placed a hand on her shoulder as she cringed. "Just in case." Steela said with a wink, Lux just blushed. Natalia walked outside and slid down the hill away from the base, she then took command of a scouting post, she used her binoculars and looked toward the horizon, "Droids incoming, hold your ground!" Natalia shouted through her comlink. She took out her lightsaber and started slicing droids and deflecting fire. Natalia looked up and saw gunships flying in. "Oh no." She whispered, "Gunships incoming! They're ray shielded!" Natalia screamed through her comlink, but she got no reply. "They're jamming us." She grumbled to herself.

"Retreat! Retreat!" Natalia yelled at them, they were beaten and suffered a great many losses. Steela agreed and the rebels retreated. "That was a failure." Natalia said as they went back into hiding, she was out of breath from the battle. "I'll contact Obi-Wan and Anakin." She said, they nodded and she contacted the two Jedi. "There's been a change of events, they sent gunships and we suffered a brutal defeat." Natalia explained, "We need rocket launchers." Natalia said, "There has to be SOMETHING we can do to help them!" Anakin pleaded, but Obi-Wan shook his head, "There's no way we can have the Republic intervene in an internal affair." Obi-Wan said, Natalia sighed and stared at him, "This is my first mission back with the Order and it's going brilliantly." Natalia said sarcastically, Anakin smirked at her. "We'll come up with something, love. Don't worry." Anakin said as he disconnected the hologram, Natalia just stood there and smiled to herself at the thought of Anakin 'helping'. "What's the deal with you two?" Saw asked as he showed up behind Natalia, "Oh. It's nothing." Natalia said with a slight smile, "You're lying, what is it?" He asked her again, "Okay, fine. He's my husband." Natalia spilled, "Interesting, I thought Jedi weren't supposed to form attachments?" Saw asked as he crossed his arms, she just rolled her eyes. "We aren't supposed to but most of us do anyway." Natalia explained, "We're not allowed to do much of anything, but that doesn't stop us." She said with a smirk, "You're not like those other two Jedi Knights we encountered, why is that?" Saw asked, "Man, do you ask a lot of questions. I don't know, I actually defected from the Order for a little while after I killed a fellow Jedi." Natalia explained, this time Saw didn't say anything.

"We have a ship incoming!" One of the rebels yelled as she came running back inside, Natalia, Ahsoka, Saw, and Steela ran outside to see a ship come in. "I know that ship." Natalia said grumpily, she walked up to the ship and waited for the pilot to come out. Just as Natalia predicted, it was Hondo Ohnaka. "What do you want, Hondo?" Natalia asked, "Oh! General Schulter, wait... What happened... Here?" Hondo asked, referencing her eyes. "Do you want me to break your neck?" Natalia threatened as she proceeded to Force choke Hondo, she eventually cooled down and let him go. "I'm just here to deliver, I've been paid and everything." Hondo said, he pointed to crates of shoulder-fired rocket launchers, this changed Natalia's mood. "Thank you Hondo!" Natalia gasped, suddenly commando droids came from the shadows. "Oh my, would you look at the time." Hondo said as he got back in his ship, the ship took off and left. Meanwhile Natalia was fighting a commando droid that somehow got possession of Natalia's lightsaber, it swung at her but she ducked, narrowly missing the blade. She used the Force to push the droids back and the droid released her lightsaber. She grabbed it and sliced the droids up. Natalia ran to grab some rocket launchers and they started handing them to other rebels in need of something to do. "That will do just fine." Natalia said, Steela nodded in agreement. Natalia watched as Saw put one on his shoulder and aimed at one of the gunships, he pulled the trigger and blasted it, it exploded in a ball of fire. Suddenly Natalia had flashbacks of Waxer and Rex back on Umbara, she could remember Waxer shedding a tear as he realized what he'd done, she remembered the occupation on Umbara and the many good men they lost, including Dogma. She stumbled back to reality as Steela was shaking her shoulder, "General, what's wrong?" She asked, but Natalia shook her head. "It's nothing, don't worry about it." Natalia replied.

"General, a gunship is heading to our base! Where King Dendup is!" One of the rebels told Steela, she gasped and they ran to the base, they arrived just in time to rescue the king. "Look out!" Natalia screamed as the last gunship spun toward them and hit the base, it collided with the bast and rocks were scattered all over the place, sending Natalia flying, she skidded to a stop as rocks landed on top of her body, crushing it. Meanwhile, Steela was hanging from a cliff, "Steela I'm coming!" Lux yelled, he ran to help her but he slipped and fell down the cliff, Ahsoka luckily came to the rescue and used the Force to lift him to safety, she grabbed Steela's hand and tried to use the Force to bring Steela to safety, but she was hit by the not yet fully disabled gunship blast.

And dropped Steela to her death.