54

Her lifeless body fell to the ground and her lightsaber, now turned off, rolled out of her limp hand. Anakin charged at the son, but was repelled by the Force. Son prepared to plunge the dagger deep into his father's chest, but Daughter stepped in front of him and took the dagger instead, she screamed in agony as the dagger entered her flesh. Son, who was clearly shocked, looked around and ran away, Anakin watched as he fled the scene and ran to Natalia's side, Obi-Wan was already there too trying his hardest to revive her, but her eyes were completely rolled back. "No!" Anakin whispered, "No." He repeated, he held onto her hand and looked at Obi-Wan, who had gone pale. "The planet is descending into darkness with Daughter dying." The Father said sadly, "Please help her, I beg you." Anakin pleaded, "There is no hope. I cannot save her." Father said sadly "There is always hope." Anakin said, fighting tears, Daughter placed a hand on his cheek. "As my daughters last dying wish, I want to put her life into her, use what's left of her to help your friend." Father whispered weakly, she took Anakin's hand as he held onto Natalia's hand as well and chanelled the last of her life Force into Natalia, and removing the darkness within her, bringing her back to life. She stayed asleep for a bit, her eyes still rolled back. Natalia woke up and coughed, clearly weakened from the previous events.

"I'm so glad you're alright, Natalia." Anakin said as he hugged her tightly, she looked at him with a confused expression, "What?" She asked, "You don't remember?" Anakin asked, but she shook her head, Anakin and Obi-Wan looked at each other, "It's fine, don't worry about it." Anakin said as he helped her from the ground. "You must leave, now. Before Son takes your ship and escapes the planet." The Father said, "Good idea." Natalia agreed. "But with the balance disrupted the Dark Side and the Sith in the galaxy will have the upper hand, don't say you weren't warned." The Father said. Unable to do anything else, they walked away from Father and Daughter. 

"Let's get back to the shuttle." Anakin said as he scooped up Natalia, they ran back to the shuttle just to remember the shuttle was damaged badly. "Oh no." Anakin whispered as he let Natalia down from his arms, Natalia sat down and leaned on the wall. "Are you alright, Natalia?" Obi-Wan asked, she nodded, "Just feeling a little ill." She replied, "That's understable, you were dead." Anakin replied with a slight laugh, "We'll just repair the shuttle in the morning." Anakin said, Natalia nodded, "I need sleep." She said quietly as she shut her eyes. 

Soon it was morning and she woke up before Anakin and Obi-Wan, she went to start repairing the shuttle, and found it quite simple, pretty soon it was all fixed up and ready to go. "I'm going back to Father to ask him what to do about Son." Anakin said, "What? No! Not without me." Natalia said while she crossed her arms, but Anakin laughed at her stubornness. "You were literally dead last night, why are you so eager to go fight everyone?" He asked with a smirk, "Because I am, come on, let's go." Natalia said as she pulled on Anakin's arm. They took a speeder and headed back to where Anakin first met Father, they found him outside the crypt where they just buried Daughter. "You should have left by now." He said as he walked outside, "We need guidance, on how to stop your son. Plus our ship needs repairs." Anakin stated, Father sighed, "I'll have to eliminate him." Father said, "Without Daughter, there will be no balance in the Force." He said. Natalia nodded in agreement, "I am so sorry you have to go through this." Natalia said reassuringly. "We can help you stop your son." Anakin said, but Father shook his head, "Thank you for the offer but I will not be needing your help, Son will use your power to tip the balance in the Force, leaving the galaxy in havoc." Father said, "The Force will tell you what to do, look inside yourself and the answer will come clearly." He finished before walking away.

Natalia and Anakin left the crypt and saw something shocking, they saw Qui-Gon Jinn's Force ghost. "Master?" Natalia asked quietly, "Master Qui-Gon, what do I do about this? I don't know what to do." Anakin pleaded, "Look inside yourself, and use the Force, go to the Well of the Dark Side of the Force, there you will get your answers, and face your most difficult challenges." Qui-Gon said before disappearing again. Anakin and Natalia looked at each other, "Let's go." Natalia said with a smile. The two got onto their speeder and sped off, "How will we find this well?" Natalia asked, "It's got to be crawling with the Dark Side of the Force." Anakin said, Natalia closed her eyes and focussed on her surroundings, there was an area around them so cold, so dark. "There, up ahead!" Natalia said while pointing forward, "I was already heading there." Anakin said with a slight laugh. Natalia frowned at the dark, cold presence as they neared the well, "Why do I feel this is a trap?" Natalia asked, "It probably is." Anakin replied clamly as they descended the fiery well. Natalia sensed a familiar presence as the speeder touched the ground, "He's here." Natalia said. "I know, he's right in front of us." Anakin said while narrowing his eyes, "Ah, the blind girl can actually see, disappointing." He said, a shrill laugh following his nasty remark, "I may not be able to physically see but my vision is clearer than yours." Natalia snapped back. That shut him up.

"Welcome, I believe there has been a misunderstanding. I am not your enemy." Son said, "You murdered your sister!" Anakin yelled at him, Natalia and Anakin took their lightsabers out and glared at him, "This is no place for such things." Son said as he took them away, Natalia gasped as he continued to persuade him. "Anakin! Stay away from him!" Natalia cried, "What if I can show you what you want most?" Son tried to tempt Anakin, "There's nothing he wants!" Natalia cried, "What must you show us?" Anakin asked.

"Let me show you guys what you really want to see, I doubt you'll be able to see it though." Son said as the two walked toward him, "And what is that?" Anakin asked, Son moved to the side and smoke filled the air, "The future." He said before his voice disappeared, Natalia saw it all, and she kept hearing her screams, she looked over momentarily and saw her body hit the ground as Anakin's lightsaber went through her body, "No!" She gasped, she clutched her chest as her heart shattered into a million pieces, Anakin put his head into his hands and screamed until the vision was over, she didn't see any of it, only the moment he killed her. But it must have been awful considering Anakin's reaction. "Anakin stay away from me." She whispered, but he didn't listen to her. "Join me, and together we'll prevent these terrible events from happeneing." Son said with an evil smile, "Anakin, no." Natalia whispered, "Quiet girl!" Son yelled at her and threw her back, her robes touching the lava, her robes caught on fire, touching her skin, "Anakin help me!" Natalia screamed, but Anakin was too busy being persuaded by Son. Luckily Obi-Wan was there to help her, he ran over to Natalia and took her cloak off and smothered it with his boot, he handed it back to her and helped her up off of the ashy ground, a giant burn going down her leg was bleeding. "Are you alright?" Obi-Wan asked, she nodded and limped her way to Anakin. Anakin used the Force to push Obi-Wan's speeder into the fire and used his own speeder to fly away with Son. Natalia sat on the ground and put her now burned cloak back on.

"So, he's turned?" Obi-Wan asked. Natalia nodded, "Yes, to change his future." She replied, "Did you see any of it?" He asked, Natalia nodded again.

"Obi-Wan, he kills me."