45

"She's right there." Natalia whispered to one of the clones, he nodded and set electrical charges at the entrance to the reactor, just as Natalia predicted, Bariss walked right into the trap. "If there's anything us clones know, it's how to stop a Jedi." One of the clones said, more clones showed up and Bariss was trapped. "No!" She screamed as Natalia showed up, an egg in her hand, she smiled as the worm entered her nose. Barriss straightened up and her and Natalia went to find Ahsoka.

"There she is." The possessed Natalia said, Barriss walked over to her, Ahsoka had no idea she was possessed. "Barriss did you get to the reactor?" Ahsoka asked, but Barriss didn't answer, "Barriss?" Ahsoka asked, suddenly a possessed Natalia showed up from around the corner, her and Barriss took out their lightsabers and began attacking Ahsoka, "No! Snap out of it! Both of you!" Ahsoka yelled, but her words never reached them. Natalia's eyes flickered for a second, almost like she regained control for a moment but lost it instantly.

Ahsoka jumped into the ventilation system again, escaping the possessed Jedi. "Ahsoka, the worms are affected by the cold, you need to rupture the coolant system." Anakin told Ahsoka through her comlink, "Yes, Master." Ahsoka said, she crawled to the main control centre and damaged the coolant system, cold air blowing everywhere on the ship. The possessed Natalia screamed as the cool air flooded over her, the worm inside of her struggling to remain in control.

"To the bridge." Natalia managed to say, Barriss nodded and the two Jedi ran to the bridge, just as Natalia predicted, Ahsoka was there. Barriss and Natalia took out their lightsabers and began attacking the young Padawan. "Ahsoka, please... Kill me." Natalia cried as she fell to the ground, "Please!" She screamed, she curled up and screamed as the worm protruded form her mouth, Ahsoka looked at the two Jedi and sliced the worms, Natalia and Barriss went unconscious from the cold, Ahsoka soon passed out too.

The freighter docked the medical station and Master Fisto and two clones walked into the bridge, "H-Hello Master Fisto." Ahsoka said with a small smile, "Great job, Padawan." Master Fisto said with a smile, the two clones helped the three Jedi and took them to get medical attention. Ahsoka slept for a while, she needed rest from the recent events.

She soon woke up to see Anakin waiting. "Master?" Ahsoka asked,"Ahsoka. I'm so glad you're okay." Anakin said as he got up, Ahsoka nodded and looked at Natalia, she and Barriss were still sleeping. "Master? Will they be okay?" Ahsoka asked, Anakin nodded. "They'll be fine." He said, "Natalia told me to kill her, did I do the right thing not killing her? Like what if the worms didn't become controlled, what if it became an outbreak?" Ahsoka asked, "You did the right thing, but when it comes down to it you need to think of the most valuable here, and that's the lives of the other people." Anakin told her, "But luckily nothing happened." He continued, he walked over to Natalia and waited, but she didn't wake up.

He placed his hand on her hand, "Get well soon." He said before kissing her forehead and getting up and walking out of the room. Natalia opened her eyes slightly to watch Anakin walk away, she smiled at him and went back to sleep.