46

"Masters we're receiving a holo-transmission." Natalia told the Jedi in the command centre. Obi-Wan turned it on to reveal General Grievous. "Grievous!" Natalia gasped, flashbacks of their last encounter flooded her mind, "I do not care about your Jedi politics or your Republic, I only live to watch you people die." Grievous said, he revealed one of his MagnaGuards torturing a Jedi Master. "No!" Natalia gasped, she remembered herself being in that position, the pain, the fear, the desperation. The Jedi fell to the ground in defeat, "Master." Natalia whispered as she pointed to the Jedi's hand. He was making hand signals.

"I admit my skills are a little rusty, but I think he's saying the cruiser is near the Saleucami system." Obi-Wan said, "Let's get him then." Natalia said, Obi-Wan nodded. "Okay, Adi Gallia, and I will go, I'll contact Anakin, Natalia do you want to come?" Obi-Wan asked. Natalia pondered this for a moment, the probability of her being caught by Grievous is lower with three other Jedi with her, but he will be there. "I guess I can come." She said, Obi-Wan nodded and they headed out to get their troops. "Hey, Natalia are you alright?" Obi-Wan asked, she nodded and looked at Obi-Wan, "Of course." She said with a small smile, Obi-Wan nodded and went to find his troops to gather them on the cruiser.

"Obi-Wan I'll come with you." Natalia told him, "I was just going to ask you to come with me." He said with a smile, Natalia returned the smile. "Alright everyone, this is where the fun begins." Natalia said as Kenobi's cruiser entered hyperspace. "Be careful, Natalia." Anakin said through her comlink, "Of course." Natalia replied. "We're coming up to the cruiser now, General." Cody told Natalia, "Evasive maneuvers, we need to create a diversion so Skywalker can get on that cruiser smoothly." Natalia instructed, "Yes sir." Cody said before running back to instruct the pilots.

"We've been caught in a tractor beam!" Cody yelled at Obi-Wan, "Oh no." Obi-Wan said quietly as he looked at Natalia with concern. "Get us out of here!" Obi-Wan yelled, "What's going on?" Natalia asked, "We've been caught in a tractor beam." Obi-Wan told her, "Well, the good news is this is a good diversion." Natalia said with a smirk. "Cody, prepare for a boarding party." Natalia instructed Commander Cody, "Yes sir." Cody replied, he ran to prepare his troops, and just as expected commando droids boarded his cruiser.

Cody ran to their position and started fighting alongside the Jedi. "These droids are a lot tougher then I remembered them." Natalia said as she sliced one of the droids in half. "Nothing we can't do." Cody said as he shot one of the droids multiple times. "Natalia, you and I will take the MagnaGuards." Obi-Wan said, Natalia nodded and ran up to the familiar MagnaGuards, "Oh no." She whispered to herself, she sliced one of their electrostaff's and used the Force to push it back. Suddenly Natalia heard a familiar clicking, "Grievous." Obi-Wan whispered, Natalia gritted her teeth and watched as the giant droid emerged from the hallway.

"Kenobi, I'm fully aware of your pitiful rescue mission." Grievous said as he took out his lightsabers, Natalia held her lightsaber in front of her, "You're not going to win, just surrender to the Republic and your death will be quick and swift." Natalia yelled, but Grievous laughed. "The Republic can't get to me." He said with a laugh. Natalia narrowed her eyes as all of their lightsabers clashed together.

"What do you hope to gain other than power, a mutilated body, and a position as Dooku's errand boy." Obi-Wan asked, clearly getting on Grievous' nerves, "I'm no errand boy, and I'm not fighting this war for Dooku's politics, I'm the commander of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!" Grievous snapped, "What are you gaining in being the general of an army with no loyalty! No spirit!" Natalia yelled over the sounds of the lightsabers colliding, "I hope to gain a future... A future with no Jedi." Grievous answered. Obi-Wan used the Force to push Grievous into a window, "You're finished, General." Natalia.

Grievous laughed and jumped up, he went into a spider position and left, Natalia and Obi-Wan went after him but he escaped as usual. "Come on let's go." Natalia told Obi-Wan, he nodded and they turned off their lightsabers and ran to find Grievous. "Cody, what happened?" Obi-Wan asked, "Grievous happened." Cody replied, Natalia found Grievous heading back to his cruiser, but she stopped him in the docking tube, along with Adi Gallia. Grievous and Adi fought but suddenly the cruiser shook. "We're going down!" Natalia yelled, Obi-Wan regained balance as the docking tube tore open, Grievous was already on his cruiser and safe.

"Extend your jumper cable!" Adi yelled, Natalia grabbed at her jumper cable as she was being sucked down, "I don't have my cable!" Natalia screamed, she looked behind her at Grievous, he was holding her jumper cable, he laughed and crushed it like it was paper. "No!" She screamed as she fell down.

And was rocketed into space.