17

Soon they reached Dooku's hiding place, surprisingly he was waiting for them. "Finally, the three Jedi I've heard so much about." Dooku said as he took out his lightsaber, "Let's end this, Dooku." Natalia said as she took out her lightsaber. Anakin and Obi-Wan took out theirs too and the clones aimed their blasters at him.

"You're outnumbered, Dooku." Anakin said, Dooku laughed and used the Force to push the clones aside, "Hmph, it's a shame you're using such useless creatures as your soldiers." Dooku said while sneering. "Don't you call my friend useless!" Natalia said as she hit Dooku's lightsaber with hers.

Rex took his helmet off and watched Natalia fight the Sith. "Commander Schulter certainly is impressive." One of the clones said, Rex glared at Dooku and grabbed his blaster, he shot him in the shoulder which threw him off guard, suddenly Dooku used Force lightning on Rex, he was in visible pain, Natalia ran to help him, "I'm getting him out of here, you two better kill him for hurting my friend." Natalia said while helping Rex up, suddenly Natalia felt intense heat up her back as Dooku's lightsaber sliced her back, she screamed in pain and frustration. "Pathetic," Dooku said.

Rex shot him again, this time in the stomach, before he could injure Rex even further Obi-Wan took his chance and started fighting Dooku. "Go Natalia! Run!" Obi-Wan yelled, Natalia nodded and put Rex's arm around her shoulder, "Come on Rex, let's get you fixed up." She said with a light laugh, "What about you, Commander? You're leaving a trail of blood." He said, his voice full of pain.

"I'll be fine, this happens all the time, I'll uh be alright, you took a lot of electricity, you need to be fixed up. Worry about yourself, not me." Natalia said Rex sighed as he took his helmet off. "I just got this helmet and it's already pissing me off." He complained. Natalia laughed and watched the transport come into view.

"Captain! Are you alright?" One of the clones asked, Rex nodded and put his helmet back on. "I'll be fine for now." He said. "Commander, are you alright?" A clone asked, "Commander?" He repeated himself. Suddenly everything started to go really slowly, "Commander!" Rex yelled, suddenly Natalia fell over, luckily Rex was there to catch her.

"What happened?" A clone asked, "That dreaded Sith sliced her back up pretty good." Rex said handing her over to the medic.

"We need to take her back to Coruscant." Rex said, "Come on let's go. We need to get Commander Skywalker and General Kenobi too." Rex said the clones nodded, "Let's go get them." Natalia said quietly, "Yes, Commander." Rex said, "You heard the Commander, boys. Let's go get the two." Rex said, the clones nodded and started the transport up, "Will you be alright, Commander?" Rex asked Natalia nodded. "I'll be fine like I said don't worry about me," Natalia said while patting his shoulder. Rex nodded and took his helmet off again.

"I swear I'm gonna light this piece of trash on fire." Rex complained Natalia laughed quietly, "I feel like we're going to get along just fine." Natalia said while laughing, Rex smiled at her and looked out of the transport. Obi-Wan was holding an unconscious Anakin in his arms, they both looked quite hurt. "Anakin!" She screamed, Obi-Wan and Anakin got onto the transport and the doors closed as they left the atmosphere.

"What happened?!" Natalia asked as she grabbed a wet cloth and started dabbing his forehead with it. "Roll up his sleeve." Obi-Wan said, Natalia rolled up Anakin's sleeve and saw half of his arm missing, "Ani." She whispered quietly, "Is he going to be okay?" She asked Obi-Wan nodded, "He should be alright, just fit him with a new hand and he'll be as good as new." Obi-Wan said before flashing her a smile. Natalia rolled her eyes as she sat on the ground.

"I guess we got our army." Obi-Wan said, sitting down with her, "I have a question." He said, "And that is?" Natalia asked, "How did you know about the clones?" Obi-Wan asked. She sighed, trying to remember where she got the information, "When I first became your Padawan Chancellor Palpatine told me about the clone army he wanted." Natalia said Obi-Wan nodded, "Why didn't you tell the Council?" He asked, "I swore my confidentiality, I was only ten, I didn't think to tell the Council what the Chancellor tells me." Natalia said Obi-Wan nodded. "General, the pilot told me to tell you that we're on Coruscant now." Rex said, "Commander please go get medical attention, do it for me." Rex said, his eyes had an expression of sadness and worry, "Of course, Rex." Natalia said while smiling, this time Rex returned the smile. "Thank you, Commander. Let me help you." He offered, "Okay, thanks." She said while putting her arm around Rex's shoulder. 

The two went to the medical room, where a medical droid was waiting. "Commander Schulter here needs help, it's a lightsaber injury," Rex said, the droid looked over at Natalia and took her to the back to help, another droid came to help Anakin get a new arm. "Are you in any pain?" The droid asked, Anakin nodded and sat down in the chair, his arm out. The droid started working on his arm immediately, every once in a while Anakin would let out grunts of pain. "There, you should be all good, tell someone if you experience any pain or numbness." The droid said, Anakin nodded and went to find Natalia, he found her in a bacta tank, being healed from her multiple injuries. "When will she wake up?" Anakin asked, "In a few hours, she has broken ribs, a broken leg, her spinal column was torn and she's gonna have skin damage." The droid said, "She also lost a lot of blood." The droid said finally. Anakin sighed and looked at her, she was floating in the tank, completely unaware of everything.

Suddenly Natalia's eyes shot open, her hand touched the glass of the tank, Anakin placed his hand where hers are.

"I love you, Natalia, will you marry me?"