86

"Obi-Wan! I need your help! Mandalore has fallen and I'm in a lot of danger!" Satine said through the holo-transmission that kept playing, Natalia squinted her eyes and looked at Obi-Wan. "What are you going to do?" She asked, "I need to go." Obi-Wan said quietly, Natalia just nodded and said nothing. "I'll go with you." Natalia said, but Obi-Wan shook his head. "Obi-Wan, when do I ever follow orders? You know I never do." Natalia said while crossing her arms, Obi-Wan said nothing and sighed, "Okay, let's go." He replied, almost like he was shutting down the conversation, she just shrugged and fixed her armor. "Let's go, I'll ask Anakin if we could use his ship from Christophsis." Obi-Wan said, "That bucket of bolts?" Natalia asked with a slight laugh, "It'll work." Obi-Wan replied, she could sense his stress. "Anakin, Natalia and I are going to borrow your ship." Obi-Wan told him, "Okay, have fun." Anakin replied, Natalia laughed at his sarcastic reply and the two ran to the hangar, where it was waiting.

"This thing is horrible." Natalia said, she punched a wall and pieces of steel fell to the ground, "Yeah, so try not to make it worse." Obi-Wan said strictly, she just rolled her eyes. "Of course." She replied sarcastically. Obi-Wan started the ship but it wouldn't go into the air, Natalia punched the control panel and it started hovering. "Wow." Was all she said. Obi-Wan sighed and they went up into the air, he punched in the coordinates and sped off toward Mandalore. "I'm sure everything will be fine, it usually is." Natalia said, but Obi-Wan just sighed. "I don't know, the dark side is clouding everything right now. There's a presence I haven't sensed for years." Obi-Wan said, Natalia nodded. "What's the Duchess like?" Natalia asked out of the blue, "Oh um she's nice, she's a really strong leader." Obi-Wan stuttered. Natalia just smirked, even Obi-Wan knew what love was. And he obviously loved Satine very much.

"I feel that presence too." Natalia said suddenly, she felt a very cold, angry, dark presence she remembers from her childhood. "I'll be right back." She said quietly, she walked to the back and started meditating, focusing on the presence she felt earlier. She concentrated and suddenly the answer came to her: Maul. She gasped and stood up quickly, she turned on her lightsaber and started gasping for air, like it was being sucked out of her. "Noo!" She screamed, Obi-Wan came running to her and placed his hands on her shoulders as she sank to the ground, "It's Maul!" She screamed, "What are you on about?" Obi-Wan asked, "It's Maul! He's back for revenge! Don't let him kill me!" She screamed, tears falling down her cheeks. Memories of the downfall of Maul came flooding back to her, his anger and hatred towards her. She knew Maul would kill her the second his eyes landed on her. She knew she was screwed. "Don't let me die!" She screamed again, Obi-Wan suddenly realized who she was talking about, "Darth Maul, he's still alive." He said, he looked down at Natalia who was paralyzed with fear. "It'll be okay, Natalia. I won't let anything happen to you." Obi-Wan told her, "I promise." Was all he said.

They landed on Mandalore and walked out of the ship. "Do you have a landing permit?" A commando and his friend asked. "Yes, I believe I left it in the ship, come inside with us." Obi-Wan said, Natalia nodded in agreement, the lured the two commandos inside and knocked them out cold. "Good thinking Obi." Natalia said as she started putting the armor on, he just nodded and put the helmet on, Natalia did the same. "Okay, let's go rescue the duchess." Natalia said, he nodded and they ran to the detention center. "There she is." Obi-Wan said, he pointed to a cell and the duchess was sitting inside, she was very beautiful but afraid. "She's stunning." Natalia gasped, Obi-Wan nodded in agreement, the two ran to the cell and opened the door. "Are you here to do more of you masters biddings?" Satine asked bitterly, Obi-Wan and Natalia replied by taking off their helmets. "Obi-Wan!" Satine gasped excitedly, she ran over to him and hugged him tightly, Obi-Wan hugged back. "Who's this?" Satine asked while pointing at Natalia, "That's my former Padawan." Obi-Wan replied, "Natalia Schulter, at your service." Natalia replied while bowing, Satine smiled at her.

"We must get you out of here." Natalia insisted, and this time Satine nodded in agreement. "Hey! You! What's your authorization code for a prisoner transfer?!" A commando asked Obi-Wan and Natalia, "Um our authorization code is... Um..." Natalia said, trying to remember it, she swung and hit the commando square in the face, she backed away and the three ran away. "Get them!" The commando yelled at his reinforcements. They arrived at the docks and ran into the Twilight. "We need to go to my sister." Satine insisted, Obi-Wan nodded and started steering the ship, but they were being shot at. "This ship isn't going to make it, let's get out of here!" Natalia yelled, they jumped out of the Twilight seconds before it exploded, Natalia had wrapped her arms around the duchess as they jumped. "Sorry, your highness." Natalia said while rolling off of her. She looked up and she saw  a pair of boots, she looked up and saw a familiar face. 

Maul.

"No!" She gasped, she backed away but his guards seized her. "Take them inside." Maul instructed them, he glared at Natalia the whole time. "Leave her alone." Obi-Wan hissed at the old Sith, but he just laughed at him. They were dragged inside and Satine was placed by Maul's throne. "You'll never get away with this you old man!" Natalia hissed, "Oh but I have." Maul replied quietly, he was much calmer and much more evil than the last time the two had encountered each other. Maul said nothing as he started Force choking the duchess. "You took everything from me." Maul said angrily as he inched closer to Natalia, "You left me to rot and to die. And you will pay for that!" Maul shouted, Natalia watched as he took out a darksaber, she closed her eyes waiting for the impact on her skin but nothing happened, she looked and saw Satine being impaled by the saber. "NO!" Obi-Wan screamed, Natalia stared at Obi-Wan as he ran over to her, "You're a monster! I wish you died when I cut you in half!" Natalia spat at him, "Should we kill him, sir." One of the guards asked, but Maul shook his head. "Take him to a cell, let him rot in his misery." He replied, Natalia reached out for him as he was taken away from her. 

"That was a big mistake, Maul." Natalia hissed at him, "Oh, but there's more. You see, I have troops around the galaxy and we found your precious Skywalker." Maul said, Natalia's eyes widened as he turned on a holo-transmission of Anakin, he was fighting Maul but he used the Force to take away his lightsaber, and Maul impaled him. She watched as Anakin's lifeless body hit the ground and his eyes glazed over. "No!" She screamed, tears fell from her eyes and if felt like the world had crashed on her.

"Your precious Skywalker is dead."