56

"Okay, we need to get into the Citadel if we want to free Even Piell, this mission is vital and very important, that's why we hand picked you." Master Plo Koon briefed the team, "The thing is the information we have in our archives is outdated since this prison is a Separatist prison mainly for holding Jedi." He said, Natalia sighed, "I've heard this prison is difficult to get in to, and most importantly out of." She said while rubbing the back of her neck in thought, "But it isn't impossible."She stated "No offense, but how do we know General Piell is still alive?" Rex asked, "The Separatists wouldn't dare kill him, he holds the vital plans for the Nexus Route." Natalia explained. "Okay, here's the plan that General Schulter and I came up with." Anakin started from the front, Natalia joined him at the front so they could brief the team on the plan. "We're going to have reprogrammed battle droids led by Artoo Detoo pilot the shuttle." Anakin started, "And the human passengers are going to be frozen in carbonite, to fool the life-form scanners." Natalia finished for him. "Why can't I go?" Ahsoka complained from across the room, "Snips it's too dangerous for you, just focus on your studies with Master Schulter's Padawan, and take notes, he seems to take orders better then you." Anakin said while crossing his arms, Natalia laughed at his comment and Caleb grinned at Ahsoka, "Oh shut it, Caleb." She said before walking away, "Alright let's go boys! We don't have a lot of time." Natalia told the team.

They made their way to the carbonite and stood over blocks of it "Are you sure this is safe? I don't want to end up as a wall decoration." Fives complained, "I'm sure it's safe. Don't worry about it." Natalia said with a smirk, they stood by the blocks preparing for deep freeze. Natalia gulped as she watched the ice steam from the extreme cold. Natalia felt the cold hit her skin as she was lowered down into the chamber, it reminded her of space. Soon the frozen bodies were being loaded onto the shuttle and the shuttle was soon in the air, heading to the mission. 

A little while later the cargo was thawed and the team woke up, "I'm blind." Anakin teased Natalia, "Shut up." Natalia said as she shoved Anakin, he laughed and punched Natalia's arm "Abuse." She teased. "I must have carbon sickness because I swear that's Ahsoka." Obi-Wan said as Ahsoka woke up and stretched, She just grinned, Anakin and Natalia glared at Ahsoka as Obi-Wan greeted her. Natalia just sighed at the Padawan's disobedience. "Well, we can't send her back now, she'll have to come with us." Natalia grunted, Ahsoka smirked at Natalia's frustration. "Hey, I was ordered by Master Plo to come." She lied, "Sure, we'll be sure to ask him about it." Natalia said as she rolled her eyes. "We'll never be able to get over this cliff, it's armed to the teeth." Natalia said. Anakin nodded in agreement "We'll just do it the old way, extension cables and a steel grip." Obi-Wan said with a smirk. The crew walked toward the cliff and started climbing. "I've got this guys." Ahsoka said as she climbed into the ventilation port and climbed to the top and turned the shield off from the inside. "Good, now let's go up." Natalia instructed the troops, they started climbing up and it looked pretty good until one of the clones lost his balance and fell. "Charger!" Natalia gasped as he reached up for her hand but it was too late, he set off an electromine, Natalia stared at the spot Charger fell, her mouth slightly ajar. "Now the whole place will know we're here." Anakin grunted, they reached the top and ran in. "Expect booby traps." Natalia warned the clones. "Take out their surveillance." Anakin ordered, a clone nodded and shot at the camera, but lasers started going off. Luckily the turrets were destroyed quickly.

"Watch out General!" Rex yelled as laser walls activated right in front of her, barely missing Natalia's knees, luckily Rex grabbed her before they could go off. "Thanks Rex." Natalia said, the troops continued forward, after many other booby traps that caused another trooper death, they finally reached Piell's cell. "Be careful." Anakin whispered, they ran in and saw him, he was weakened from the amount of torture that had been brought upon him. "Are you okay, Master?" Natalia asked, Piell nodded, "I should be fine, thank you." He said, Natalia nodded, "Just doing my duty, Master." She replied. "I managed to erease the databanks on my ship, I've only memorized half of the coordinates, the other half is entrusted to my captain, they're in another cell somewhere around here, I was forced to give up my half of the coordinates, so we need to free Captain Tarkin." Piell insisted, Natalia scowled at the name Tarkin, they hated each other very much. "We will do it, Master." Anakin replied. The team walked down the hall to find Tarkin but were ambushed by commando droids. Sobeck activated a magnetic trap that took everyone's weapons, and Anakin and Natalia were lifted into the air by their arms. "Goddamit." Natalia yelled.

Obi-Wan, Piell, and Ahsoka tried to use the Force to push the droids back, but they're feet were magnetized. Suddenly Sobeck turned on electricity to electrocute Natalia and Anakin, over the pain Anakin grabbed his lightsaber and sliced the magnet, all of the weapons dropping to the ground, before her lightsaber hit the ground Natalia used the Force to grab it, as soon as it was in her hands she spun around and sliced down droids, she kicked off of one of the droids and did a 180 and destroyed four droids, she landed back on the ground and placed her hand in front of her, "All clear, let's go." Natalia said as she started running, she randomly stopped in front of one of the cells, "This is it." She said, she pressed a button and saw Tarkin and some other officers in the cell with him, "Well, Captain Tarkin, did you like your cozy arrangements?" Natalia asked with a smirk, "They were lovely, General." Tarkin replied, he placed his hands behind his back and stalked out of the cell, "I can't stand that guy." Natalia whispered to herself and shook her head, she caught up with Anakin and Obi-Wan stopped the crew. "We should split up here, General Skywalker and General Schulter will keep Tarkin safe, and Commander Tano, General Piell, and I will create a diversion." Obi-Wan explained, "That sounds like a good plan." Anakin agreed. 

"I think we should stay together, we need large numbers." Tarkin voiced his concerns, "I agree with General Kenobi. We should split up. I'll go with him, you'll go with Skywalker." Piell argued, "Okay, we'll stick to splitting up, we don't have all day to argue, let's go Captain." Natalia said, her patience growing thin, "You Jedi and your hopeless plans." Tarkin bickered, "I can send you back in that cell so you can be executed if you'd like." Natalia said sharply, Tarkin just rolled his eyes. Anakin cut a hole in the wall to reveal a tunnel, "Ah, the information in the archives was correct. Looks like everything went as planned." Anakin said with a smile, "It's when things don't go according to plan that worries me." Tarkin complained, "And that's when we Jedi are at our best, trust me." Natalia said as she shoved Tarkin slightly, "You truly are blind. I only reserve my trust for people who succeed, General Schulter." Tarkin remarked, "I'll make you go blind right now." Natalia threatened as she pressed her lightsaber hilt to Tarkin's chest, "So shut it, we saved you back there, and I only reserve my trust for people who show a little more gratitude, Captain Tarkin." She said through gritted teeth, Tarkin gave her a shocked expression as Anakin pulled her away from him.

"I swear I'm going to kill him."