77

Yes, all in good time." Obi-Wan replied while staring at the two rebels, "So, the name's Saw Gerrerra." Saw introduced himself, "He fashions himself as our leader, though no one elected him." Steela said as she punched Saw in the shoulder, Natalia snickered at their sibling love-hate relationship. "For now, we're in charge. And there is much to learn." Natalia said with passion, Steela and Saw gave each other looks and nodded at the Jedi. They made their way to the command center and began their lecture. "The Separatists have strength in numbers, so we're going to teach you how to destroy them." Anakin said, "But we are not here to fight your war, rather to show you how to conduct it in the most successful and sufficient way possible." Natalia cut in. "Captain Rex." Anakin said, giving Rex the floor, he nodded and walked to the center. "I'll show you how the 501st destroys clankers." Rex said with a smirk, "First I need volunteers to carry supplies to our entry a point a half click west." Rex said. "Shouldn't be a problem." Saw said, "Good, let's get going." Rex said, he dismissed the rebels and they began suiting up. "Lux, it's good to see you again." Ahsoka said while walking up to the younger male rebel, Natalia smiled at Ahsoka, she understood falling in love at a young age. Steela leaned in toward Ahsoka and walked away, and Ahsoka looked unimpressed.

"Ahsoka, don't worry about her, she's probably just jealous of you, you're a Jedi Padawan and she's just a rebel on an invaded planet, I'd be jealous." Natalia said as she placed her hand on Ahsoka's shoulder, Ahsoka just laughed at Natalia and walked away. "Let's go." Natalia told her. They reached their destination which was an old Separatist droid tank. "The pilot in the front hatch controls the tank, the shells, and the short range blasters. The commander in the top hatch controls the turret and the main cannon. You have to take out both chambers otherwise the tank will remain operational." Ahsoka said. She nodded at Rex and he jumped up onto the tank, he threw a popper in the bottom hatch and the top hatch, using impressive maneuvers. The popper went off just seconds after Rex did a back flip off of the top of the tank, sending ripples of electricity throughout the tank. "Everybody define in teams of two and practice these maneuvers." Natalia instructed the rebels. Natalia looked over at the rebels and watched Saw bully Lux, she rolled her eyes at the two. Rex smirked and threw Saw a popper, Natalia threw Lux one as well, she looked at Rex and shook her head, she knew these two were going to fail. She watched Lux fall off of the main gun and land on top of Saw. "You're a terrible soldier, Bonterri." Saw said as he slapped away Lux's hand. "I'm not sure if they're interested in fighting the droids or each other." Natalia heard Obi-Wan say. "Come on! Hustle! Go go go go!" Rex yelled at them, "This may be training but this is a matter of life and death! Take this seriously!" Natalia yelled at the slackers. "Natalia seems to be getting into this." Anakin said, but Obi-Wan just stared at her yelling at the rebels.

"Come on! Move it like a soldier!" Rex yelled at a fresh pair of rebels. "Like a real soldier!" Natalia yelled at them as well. "Come on Donno! Pick it up Hutch! You can do better than that!" Lux yelled at the last pair of rebels, "Come on hustle!" Rex kept yelling at them. Natalia laughed at Rex's constant frustration, "Learn to relax, Captain." Natalia said. "I! Said! Hustle!" Rex continued to yell, "That's what I'm talking about, now go!" He yelled at more rebels. "Good good." Natalia praised some of the rebels, she glanced over and saw Lux, Steela, and Saw arguing. "Sit down boy! This isn't the senate! You have no talent for this!" Saw yelled at Lux, "It's going to take a lot more than muscle to defeat the Separatists." Lux snapped back. Natalia glanced at Ahsoka, she was giving Steela a dirty look. "Let's move onto destroyers." Natalia said to Rex, "Of course, General." Rex said, "Let's go! We have some destroyers waiting to be destroyed!" Rex yelled at the rebels, they moved a few meters and there were some destroyers waiting for them. "Destroyers are quick and even come with their own shield generators, nothing short of a cannon will pierce it. But they do have two weaknesses and you will need to work together to exploit them." Anakin said, Rex pressed a button on his wrist and the destroyers turned on. "The shields reflect high velocity attacks," Natalia started, she nodded at Rex and he shot at one with a blaster, his shots hitting the shield and bouncing off. "What the shields don't stop are slow or stationary objects, they're designed to obsorb them so nothing hinders their movement." Anakin said, Natalia turned on a popper and rolled it under the shield, it went off and the droid became nothing but a ball of electricity and it soon went dead.

"Destroyers are blind from behind, a distraction combined with a real assault will result in a kill." Natalia said, "The trick is to get the right speed on the droid popper." Ashoka said. Rex pressed a button and the destroyers came back to life. "These are unarmed, just concentrate on getting it past the shield." Rex said as he threw Saw a popper. "Watch and learn." Saw said as he tossed the popper, he rolled it and it bounced off of the shield. "Quite brilliant." Lux sassed, "Too fast." Natalia told Saw. Ahsoka tossed Lux a droid popper and he rolled it, it successfully went under the shield. "Nice touch." Natalia said, Ahsoka smiled at Lux proudly. "Thanks." Lux said while nodding, Natalia smirked and turned back to Rex. Steela tried as well but it bounced off of the shield, "Be mindful of your frustration, it'll only hold you back." Obi-Wan told her, Lux taught Steela how to do it in a flirty way, Natalia chuckled at the two until Ahsoka glared at her, only then she shut up. "Okay, let's get back to work, everyone pair up! We'll practice in groups." Rex interrupted the flirting session. "Hey Commander, how about helping me practice?" Saw asked Ahsoka, she smiled at him and nodded.

Natalia saw Steela grow frustrated, "Stay focused and don't let your feelings take over, just let go." Natalia told her, but that just made her grow more frustrated, "That's easy for you to say, you're a Jedi." Steela snapped at her, "You know, being a Jedi isn't as easy as you think it is." Natalia said before walking away, she could sense Steela's extreme anger and watched her walk away from practicing. Natalia and Ahsoka walked over to her, "You made it look easy." She said, "It wasn't always that way." Ahsoka said, Natalia nodded. "Right, the Force, that your secret?" Steela asked sarcastically, "No. Perseverance. Look you'll get the hang of it, I wouldn't let it get you down." Natalia said, "I'm not feeling down, I just know what I'm good at." She said as she looked through the scope of her rifle. Ahsoka and Natalia smiled at proudly. "Let's practice shooting." Natalia announced, they walked over to a station with droid heads prepared for target practice. Steela grabbed her rifle and shot one dead in the center. "Impressive. Most impressive." Anakin told her, "Stationary targets are one thing, how about this." Ahsoka said as she outstretched her hand, she used the Force to move it around a bit. Steela smirked and fired a few rounds at it, hitting the center each time until Ahsoka dropped it. "Nice job." She said gloomily.

"You've clearly mastered your ability to focus." Obi-Wan praised her, Steela nodded. "Snips, are you losing focus?" Anakin asked Ahsoka, "No, Master!" Ahsoka replied with wide eyes. "A head shot is the only efficient way to destroy a droid, they don't need arms, legs, or even bodies to pass intel to central command. Alright, shoot at will." Rex said as he pointed down range. Steela nodded and grabbed her rifle, she aimed at the jungle but lowered her rifle, "Wait a minute, what is that?" She asked as she looked through her scope, Natalia spun around to see droids marching in the forest. "Droids!" Saw yelled while pointing at the squad of battle droids coming their way. "Take cover!" Rex instructed as one of the cannons fired at them.

"Training's over!"