005

005

Two weeks into his new home and jimin couldn't have loved the place more

Two weeks into his new home and jimin couldn't have loved the place more. it really began to feel homey when his family would sit at the table when they could and share a meal, or even watch a few episodes of a show together.

of course, yoongi was also a big part of why jimin loved his new neighborhood also.

luckily for him, his father found work in the city over, so jimin had the house to himself mostly. his mother's shifts at the hospital varied often, after all, she was a doctor—a surgeon. she always had to leave whenever they'd buzz for her.

as for his dad, he was a businessman and probably sat in a little cubicle all day long; although, he probably wouldn't mind that.

jimin loved having the house to himself. disregarding the fact that he could have yoongi over for a few hours, he was also free to just walk around in practically nothing.

it was fairly hot out, so he had opened most of the windows in hopes to let the warmth into his cold home. the curtains in the living room fluttered with the breeze that would pass every so often. jimin was on the floor of the room sprawled out on a yoga mat.

he figured him being free for most of the summer should result in him partaking in healthy habits.

now, jimin was far from out of shape. he didn't dance and do mediocre yoga for the sake of losing shape. he did it to keep his butt perky and his muscles tight.

his cotton, gray shorts were a little too tight and clung to his thighs like a second skin. he pulled his body into beautiful shapes; the muscles and tendons conforming to each new move.

he continued this for a good twenty minutes, and finished satisfied when he saw he'd been stretching for nearly an hour.

in order to keep focused, he left his phone charging in his room. he didn't want to be distracted by any text messages or social media. but on the off chance of his parents calling, he kept the house phone near him so he could hear if it rang.

no one wanted to be on the receiving end of his annoyed parents lecturing him on why he should always answer the phone.

before he was able to walk out of the room and down the hall, the house phone ended up ringing. he resisted a shudder, feeling as if he somehow summoned one of his parents.

"hello?" he picked up, annoyed they had no caller id. he hoped it wasn't a solicitor because then he'd probably throw the phone out the kitchen window.

"jimin," his dad's hurried voice answered, "your mom is working double shifts so she won't be home tonight. not until sometime in the wee hours of the morning. and i have work i've got to stay late for,"

at the news, jimin's ears perked up and he smiled faintly.

"i probably won't be home before ten. the latest i'll get there is by one in the morning, but i trust you'll be responsible, yes?"

jimin nodded erratically while answering a quick affirmation. he was practically dancing on his feet in happiness. biting his lip to contain his bubbling giggles, he said a few more words to his dad, promising to keep the doors locked, stay in the house, and not invite any boys.

with each promise, he crossed his fingers behind his back.

____
not proofread