007

007

The house was empty often

The house was empty often. it was frequently jimin was left alone for hours on end, and he'd invite yoongi over, but he didn't want to be clingy or overbearing.

he really needed some new friends.

before leaving for his job a few hours ago, jimin's father instructed for him to have the windows closed. jimin obliged with a nod and a smile, but as soon as the car pulled out of the driveway and down the the street, jimin cracked his bedroom window open. after all, his father never specified which windows to not have open.

he snickered and pulled out a few of his drawing materials. it wasn't until fairly recently that he became interested in making his art look nice. with no longer having friends and spending most of his time like repunzel, jimin had a lot of extra time to waste.

he flipped through his sketchbook in a breeze and came across a few pages scattered with yoongi's features. there were rough drawings of the older's button-nose, and hypnotizing eyes. there were multiple finished inkings of his small, thin lips and even his large hands.

jimin gnawed at the corner of his bottom lip and debated tearing out the page. for a moment, the thought it was weird to have this in his book. he wondered how yoongi would react if he came across it.

"it's not that deep," jimin said to himself, "i just find him interesting to draw." he turned the page.

while he pondered over what to draw, his phone vibrated from beside him. he thought of ignoring it for a second, before realizing the only person that could be texting him on his secret phone was none other than yoongi.

his hand reached to grab it at an alarming speed, the air cutting away from his hand as it sprung out towards the object.

a message was displayed across the locked screen; a simple "hey". jimin sat up in his wooden chair straighter and set his shoulders back. he had to exude confidence if he wanted to come across as it.

however, his phone rang in the middle of him typing a response. his finger hesitated, letting it ring for a few seconds, before sliding the icon for the line to run. "couldn't wait for my message back?" jimin was smug when speaking, too amused to even give a proper greeting.

"shut up, smart-ass. i'm literally the only friend you have," yoongi's snarky voice sounded on the receiving end. his voice sounded muffled and electronic, but it was still welcoming to jimin's ears.

"if you just called to attack me, i might as well hang up now." jimin mumbled, slumping his shoulders while his confidence faltered.

"don't be so hasty, ladybug prince," yoongi chuckled, "i wanted to know if you were alone."

"why, do you want to come over?"