031

031

It was like watching live art

It was like watching live art. that was the influence of park jimin. his existence gave the ability for your mind to go completely numb of thought just at the glance of his eye or the sway of his hair or the movement of his strides. he was liquid confidence dripping in aspirations and the silent need for people to look at him, even if he didn't know it.

yoongi was busy viewing a sculpture carved by one of the artists when a collective hush fell over the room, being followed by a buzzing murmur. park jimin simultaneously stunned and crazed people; you'd have thought he would love it.

"yoongi," his gasping voice was heard before his touch was felt. a hand fell on yoongi's bicep, spinning him around to face away from the red clay statue. a haunting lullaby of a song was flossing through the speakers, giving a dreamscape setting to an already dreamlike person; jimin.

"wow." the older exhaled with chills running up his arms. jimin's lustrous dark hair was parted down the middle, waved slightly. his lean arms, which yoongi hadn't taken into appreciation until now, were seemed to be glinting with a pearlescent body glitter. and the boy's clothes fit him in a way that was almost sinful.

he was pulled into a hug before getting the chance to compliment jimin more eloquently. "i missed seeing you so much," jimin commented, snuggling his head into the crook of yoongi's neck. "it's only been about six days." he curled his arms around jimin's back and laughed at the cute confession.

"mochi!" a yell from taehyung came a few feet away, the cause for them pulling away earlier than both wanted. they both have apologetic half smiles as taehyung sprinted his way over. "tae, you look so nice." jimin complimented, being brought into another hug. it only lasted a second before they parted. an indistinguishable scoff was heard from where yoongi stood, but no one paid it any mind.

jimin would tell him he looked absolutely scrumptious by the end of the end.

"as do you," tae held jimin's upper arms and stood back to look over his evening wear, "you've got a marvelous figure and seokjin made a really good call on the crocodile." jimin nodded, enthused with the compliments and agreeing on the shoes.

"he did, didn't he? i owe seokjin my whole night." a dreamy sigh floated out of jimin's even dreamier mouth. he did a few spins to show off the entirety of his look, smiling wide in exuberance.

"i keep hearing seokjin's name, and i'm trying to find a connection as to why." yoongi was complaining. his voice bland and face stoic, aside from the dip of confusion between his brows. he looked between taehyung and jimin with subsiding patience, wanting an explanation and wanting it fast.