039

039

Jimin waited in front of yoongi's house for the boy to pull up, quickly calling his father and telling him he was going to spend the rest of the night with the older boy

his dad had clear hesitation in his voice, it sounded like he wanted to object, but he didn't. jimin figured he wouldn't, yoongi was the son of his bosses.

"as long as the taemin in him doesn't come out, it's fine." the man said, laughing only to keep the atmosphere light. "dad, please." jimin cringed at the mention, wondering if his father was going to bring up his 'friend' whenever he wanted to hang out with people.

so here jimin was, sitting in the passenger seat of yoongi's new car with a racing heart and mind. the blond had picked him up with so many questions, asking if he was alright and if he'd gotten hurt. he worded them differently each time as well—and sad jimin was a lot of things, but he definitely didn't exists in the same plane as yoongi. 

nervousness replaced his cloud of rain, and he fiddled with his thumbs and the strap of the seatbelt. "so," jimin said after reassuring yoongi he wasn't hurt physically. "did you ever find out who hit your old car? i know you said it wasn't a big deal and you didn't catch the plate numbers, but maybe cctv did? you should really get the police involved it could've been a hit and run if something worse happened."

"look at you talking about getting the police involved. last time i suggested that to you, you freaked out," yoongi said, "my cheap and humble car got scratched, someone is terrorizing your life." jimin heaved a heavy sigh and yoongi knew he brought up a sore topic, but he believed it was important to keep going, so he did.

"honey, listen–" jimin almost fell out of the car, "–this isn't just something we can ignore anymore and pretend it'll go away; they threatened you."

"i know," jimin's voice was small and the luxury car seemed suffocating, so he let the window roll down. the cool night air whipped passed his face, chilling his skin in a serene way.

there was nothing more yoongi could say, he felt that jimin wouldn't be reasonable with this situation. impulsively, he wanted to make his own statement to the cops, but rationality held him back. he'd find a way to convince jimin to do what was right eventually, when the younger boy was ready.

he just wanted jimin to be safe. he needed jimin to be safe.

"how come you aren't staying at your house tonight?" after beats of silence and a few passing traffic lights, jimin spoke again. "well, i figured you needed some cheering up, so i thought i'd take you to another one of my dad's hotels." yoongi looked over with a cheeky grin, the lamps from the posts outside illuminating his face as they came and went.

"oh? and what did you have in mind when we get there?" jimin turned to face yoongi, it wasn't the most comfortable position, but he could manage. "does the hotel have a waterslide, by chance?"

"no," yoongi chuckled, "no waterslide." his palm made home on jimin's thigh and squeezed.

"but it's got a mattress. so, so many mattresses. and you'd look beautiful fucked out on each and every one of them." his words were sweet despite the filth he spoke, and jimin grinned. it was a smile full of desire and lack of person, it was made of unfiltered explicitly and jimin wanted more, more, more.

"and that's what you want, right?" yoongi taunted, sliding his hand further up jimin's leg, "to be fucked into the mattress until you can't even remember your troubles, much less your own name?"

make me forget, he wanted to forget, he wanted to be taken to a place where he couldn't even feel his skin. yoongi knew how to make jimin return to his former state before this life; how to make jimin feel like stardust and universe matter. it was of seldom importance which of them chose to be dominant, jimin always wound up spellbound and timeless.

intimacy with yoongi was an out of body experience.

"so baby is gonna love me all night long?" jimin laced his fingers with yoongi's, playing with the large rings that circled his slender fingers. yoongi brought their hands to his lips, and like the first time they met, he kissed jimin's knuckles.

"i'll love you for as long as you want."

they both chalked that statement off as it being an 'in the moment' thing. they both knew they were lying to themselves.

____________
y'all know i gotta lead up to smut oops! so anticipate it!

is there anything you want to see? i'll take them all into consideration and maybe work a few in there (:

also!! do y'all like my new covers ^^