049

049

Jimin had been living in a state of bliss for the past week and a half

everything was just so good in his life. he had yoongi, who his father held a great liking to he had his friends, who often invited him to the arcade they first met at. and further more, he hadn't received any eerie texts.

all good things come to an end, jimin soon, bitterly found.

his dad was out of town again, working in seongnam for a few days with his team. jimin's mother had been scheduled for three surgeries, predicting she wouldn't be home until late; sometime passed twelve in the morning.

jimin who was sat on the sofa in his living room was seconds away from texting yoongi in hopes the older would sleep over to keep him company. the minute he turned his phone on, a badge slid across the clean screen in a green, dinging notification.

don't do it.
sent: 14:22

it wasn't from his burner phone, rather the device he purchased for himself. sick to his stomach and too stunned to move, jimin stared at the message with clammy hands.

he could feel the cold beads of sweat begin to perspire at his hairline, a wave of nausea stirring something like a tsunami in his gut. and as soon as the terror rushed at him, it was followed by an even heavier sensation of complete revulsion.

jimin was apoplectic; the rage causing him to seethe and blink back tears of hatred. the grip on his phone tightened to a point where the pads of his fingers tingled against the cool case, numbing.

"fuck you." he spat, swearing at the screen in a voice his own ears couldn't even recognized. he tossed the device to the other side of the living room, not wincing at how it violently ricocheted off the wall and clattered to the floor.

standing to his feet, he marched over to the house phone. he nearly ripped the long, vertical phone from it's stand, dialing yoongi's number (he'd come to know it by heart).

"ladybug prince."

jimin's anger hadn't dissipated. it teemed at the center of his chest like an angry swarm of bees, stinging the skin they were caged behind.

"my parents are out," he spoke from between his clenched teeth, "you and the guys should come over."

angry jimin had made yet another appearance. an irrational part of this version speaking without thinking. he knew what he really needed was to just be with yoongi. the older alone was enough company, and all he truly wanted.

his anger brought scorching heat to kiss his skin, sitting atop it like a thin sheet of sheer. fire waked in his path, ending the call before yoongi could give a definite answer, letting the male know they shouldn't keep him waiting alone for too long.

yoongi could hear it. he could hear the storm behind jimin's quivering voice. his tone, which was usually even and sweet, sometimes even a little teasing, had been replaced with something different. it was of hatred and ice and defiance.

but min yoongi, who was older and who should have known better, didn't arrive to jimin's house alone to make sure the one of his heart was okay. no, instead he did exactly what was asked of him.

maybe that's where the night went wrong.

___________
this fucking sucks and you know im not happy with it when i end at like 500 words /: