041

041

It was early in the morning when jimin awoke to new message notifications on his phone

It was early in the morning when jimin awoke to new message notifications on his phone. beside him, yoongi stirred, but never woke from his sound sleep. his arm was snaked around jimin's waist and his nose snuggling into the younger's shoulder blade, both curled into the fetal position and fit together like puzzle pieces.

the messages received were from jimin's mother, informing him that both she and his father would be busy and out for most of the day running errands. however, there were chores that needed to be done, so he shouldn't stay out with yoongi for too long.

he rubbed his tired eyes and sniffed a little, the chilly air in the hotel room making the top of his nose brighten with color. he put his phone back onto the bedside table and laid down for a few moments more, basking in yoongi's warmth, before gently waking the older up.

"baby, wakey-wakey, the sunshine is up." he took yoongi's face into his hands and smushed his cheeks, making the blond's lips jut out into a puckered pout. "i can see that," yoongi's voice was ridden deep with sleep, "and he's squishing my face." he grabbed jimin's hands and put them to his lips, pecking them with butterfly kisses. "do you always get up so early?" yoongi asked, sitting up and letting the comforter fall off his bare chest and down to his lap.

his skin was bruised a deep hue of red and pinks, littering his chest and shoulders and neck. the bites caused by jimin were like the finest of jewels he felt the strange urge to flaunt, like a diamond to a finger.

jimin hummed in thought, the pad of his finger going to trace abstract shapes about the small of yoongi's back. "occasionally," he answered, "but i like sleeping in sometimes, too." with this yoongi's mouth curved into a smile and he grinned down at jimin, "i like the sound of that."

"maybe we can sleep in sometime." jimin laughed, sitting up as well, body looking no different from yoongi's. "but unfortunately, my heart, we've got to go. my parents are out doing parent things and i've got chores to do. if you don't mind, i'll wash up first—"

yoongi had spaced out way earlier in jimin's rambling. his heart pounded faster and he could hear the blood rushing in his ears, mouth suddenly going dry and hands claming up. my heart, is what jimin had called him. he knew it was but a slip of the tongue, yet the sweet name kept repeating over and over again in his head.

jimin was tugging a sheet over his bottom half, shyly glancing yoongi's way with a cherry stain replica warming his face. yoongi's seen him naked several times, still, he felt more comfortable covering himself up in contrast to strutting towards the bathroom bare. yoongi wasn't paying much attention to this though, still lost in his thoughts and in a daze over the nickname jimin hadn't even noticed he spoke.

eventually, he shook himself out of his lovesick trance and went on with his morning. he called up room service to fix them a more than extravagant breakfast, and cleaned himself up after jimin was finished with the bathroom. and since the younger didn't bring a change of clothes, he opted for an outfit yoongi had picked up for him the night before, when he went out of his way to get jimin from outside his house.