013

013

Jimin's parents made it home sometime in the afternoon

Jimin's parents made it home sometime in the afternoon. yoongi had dropped him off from breakfast a couple hours before, so nothing was suspected of jimin.

he was in his room, with the blinds pulled down and the curtains drawn closed. he had his speakers on, blaring redbone by childish gambino. the song reminded him of the western friends he made back on a cruise a few months ago.

he was cleaning his room from the night before, since he and yoongi got a little messy.

jimin felt weird using artificial light in the middle of the day. he was so used to the natural laughing from outside.

he threw his comforters into a heap on the floor while he belted out the words to the song confidently. he was sure he got some of them wrong. he had his hands above his hair and was swaying his hips seductively.

he felt more confident doing this now, knowing there was no way anyone could see inside. with all of his sheets in a pile on the floor, his packed them up in his arms and struggled to make his way out the room; it was half his size.

"jimin, if you need help you could have just called one of us." his mom chuckled from where she sat at the dining table. she watched jimin waddle passed her and into the direction where the washing machine was.

he could hear the news playing from the living room, and heard his dad grumbling about how "cops now-a-days are some questionable characters". he stuffed his laundry in the wash and debated between two detergents.

his life felt so boringly normal at this moment that he almost wanted to cry. half of him wished yoongi hadn't left while the other half was telling him to get over it.

after all, yoongi wasn't his boyfriend. he was more of a fuck buddy for a lack of better terms. and not even that, jimin told himself that one night was a one time thing only.

he informed yoongi of this earlier as well when they had arrived to jimin's house. the older didn't really seem to care as to why jimin didn't want to go any further, which kind of bothered him.

though having not known the blond long, there was something about his presence that jimin felt safe and wanted in. he wasn't like the senior jimin occasionally met at the back of his old school. he wasn't like the girl who worked at the corner store who was always up for a quickie in her car.

yoongi was someone who made him nervous and excited and calm all at the same time.

while lust wasn't anything foreign to jimin, love was, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to fall for yoongi this quickly.

_______
):

this sucked so i added a cute panda bear gif so you guys don't hate me

i'm di one w the phone