017

017

Tucked away in the far confines of the arcade hall was a row of single person games

Tucked away in the far confines of the arcade hall was a row of single person games. the pair had walked up to the rest of the group huddled around a skee-ball machine.

taehyung was peering over hoseok's shoulder while namjoon was stating the trajectory that would provide the best results. 

"that's kim seokjin," yoongi pointed to the boy who taehyung was pressed against. "and the doof playing is jeon jungkook." yoongi then moved on to the brunette who was slinging the balls onto the lane of red.

"do they all live in the neighborhood?" jimin asked, hearing the group yell out in praise when jungkook got the ball in the highest mark on the game. yoongi hummed in affirmation, his lips drooping into a small pout as he thought.

he wondered if jimin would get along well with his friends. the younger already seemed to have hit it off well enough with hoseok.

"taehyung and hoseok are neighbors. namjoon lives a few houses down from you, seokjin lives a house across from you, and jungkook and i are separated by a house." yoongi told him.

jimin gave a fond smile and linked his arm with yoongi's, "i've never had neighborhood friends before," there was the game noise going off in background, sounding that jungkook scored in the highest ranking again. "i hope we all get along well." jimin's determined nod and sharp gaze softened yoongi's heart to a melted marshmallow.

the game ended the moment after jimin finished is hopeful statement. hoseok said a few words to the group, talking animatedly with a large smile and hand gestures. in the middle of whatever he was saying, jungkook and seokjin turned to face yoongi and jimin behind them.

"cutie," hoseok jumped over to jimin's side. he linked his arm with jimin's unoccupied one. "this is seokjin and jungkook—"

"you're to late hobi, i beat you to it." yoongi gave the boy a smug smile before looking over at the newly introduced pair.

"this is park jimin," yoongi's arm tightened slightly more around jimin's, almost possessively, "he's mine."

"he's too cute to be yours." namjoon spoke up looking disappointed. hoseok snickered from beside jimin, catching the younger's attention briefly. however, he was soon swept up into something else when seokjin began speaking.

"don't mind namjoon," he smiled kindly as he stepped closer to the trio, "he's basically the brock of this group."

jimin giggled softly at the pokémon reference, watching as namjoon began shouting in protest—his eyes even got wider.

while the group regarded their petty argument in amusement, jimin stared at jungkook for a while, hoping to get the chestnut haired boy's attention.

with the weird inkling feeling of eyes on him, jungkook shifted uncomfortably where he stood. the presence of him being watched was so great that he eventually scanned the arcade for whoever it was watching him.

his eyes landed on jimin, and he frowned in confusion. with a bright smile, jimin mouthed a 'hello' at him, giving him a small wave with the arm that was tangled with hobi's.

jungkook mirrored back the wave and sweet smile before returning his attention to namjoon and seokjin.

"he's younger than you and seokjin is the oldest of all of us," hoseok whispered to jimin after catching his exchange with jungkook.

jimin nodded in understanding, taking a good look at the boys he was surrounded by.

he wondered if this would be the set of friends to actually stay in his life for once.

he hoped so.

______________
the gif is to show that somewhere amongst the crowd is a fake ass bitch,,

a craigslist pair of yeezys