035

035

A lot of questions about where jimin had gotten crocodile leather loafers from were brought up when the boy had finally finished dressing

A lot of questions about where jimin had gotten crocodile leather loafers from were brought up when the boy had finally finished dressing. his parents' brows shot up to their hairlines in surprise.

he wasn't wearing the outfit he wore the gala, knowing that would only strike up more questions, only the shoes. he lied, as he does, saying he bought them off of ebay and they were faux. only he didn't, and they weren't. regardless, they complimented his attire and his stomach flipped at their kind words.

he did work really hard on himself, so he felt that he should receive nothing but compliments with the amount of time he took to get ready. his ears and fingers were adorned in jewels and there was a shimmer on any exposed skin . he even went to wear these gray contacts he purchased but never tried on. he thought it suited his dark hair extremely well and was complimentary to his silver jewelry.

the drive to the event was a bit long, taking an hour to arrive. he passed the time by sticking in his headphones and staring out the window, trying to get the attention of drivers of passengers they passed by. this was followed by a "jimin stop it, you'll make someone crash".

it was because he was just that beautiful.

by the time it was seven fifteen, their car was parked amongst a sea of others and all jimin wanted to do was eat some food.

they entered the banquet hall, jimin following behind his parents who walked hand-in-hand. he was quite happy seeing them this way, as they don't usually get chances to go on dates with their busy schedules. his mom looked really nice; she was glowing. her cocktail dress perfectly suited the attire code for the evening—even if one hadn't properly been placed.

"i want to find my bosses and introduce you both to them before anyone else," jimin's father said, stopping in the center of the room and looking amongst the masses of people. jimin's eyes roamed the crowed as well, not really looking at anyone in particular. he was mainly trying to spot if there was a buffet open. "oh!" there was a sound of delight, and the trip began to power walk towards a small group.

jimin was shorter than most of the people present. he couldn't properly see passed several shoulders, and if he was the same height as another person, it was often an older lady who probably got her height from old age. he'd stuffed his hands into the front pockets of his nice pants and watched his feet as the avoided the cracks in the floor.

he looked up once realizing his parents had stopped, not wanting to come off as rude to his father's employers. he could hear the low tone of his father's voice as he greeted the people standing in front of him, both of his parents gave a slight bow. "—and this is my son, jimin." his father reached to put an arm around his shoulders, but jimin wasn't looking towards whomever the man was speaking to. rather, his eyes were locked firmly on none other than min yoongi himself.