022

022

"So jimin," namjoon began, "where did you move from?" the seven boys had left the cozy confines of hoseok's room to his backyard

"So jimin," namjoon began, "where did you move from?" the seven boys had left the cozy confines of hoseok's room to his backyard. they were sitting on the patio furniture, jimin and yoongi taking up a loveseat beside the hanging plants.

jimin, who was formerly distracted, playing with the thin leaves spilling out of the dark emerald basket, looked up like a deer caught in headlights.

yoongi pressed his lips together to keep himself from giggling at how cute he found jimin. "he asked where you moved from." the older repeated, his arms snaking around jimin's waist to pull him in closer. 

"oh," jimin's mood faltered briefly, but it went unnoticed to everybody but one. "i used to live in busan." he shrugged in nonchalance, keeping his sentence short in hopes they wouldn't ask anymore questions.

jungkook sat up with a gasp once jimin mentioned his hometown. "i used to live there, as well!" he smiled widely, his eyes sparkling with surprise.

"did you really?" jimin gave a solemn smile, breaking out into dialect. at this, jungkook nodded vigorously, his grin making his cheeks chubbier and his eyes squish together.

the two of them broke off into a separate conversation, the other boys finding their own things to talk about.

yoongi opted out, happily settling for just watching jimin speak. he always found himself entranced with how jimin's lips moved. it was like words were meant solely for the sake of being said from jimin.

he dotingly watched jimin's fingers play with the leaves of the spider plant beside him while also entertaining jungkook. he could see jimin was mildly uncomfortable with taking about busan, which yoongi wanted to ask him about later.

in the middle of everyone's different conversation topics, jimin's phone rang.

he stuffed his hand into his pocket, pulling out both phones. "dude," namjoon laughed at the sight, "what do you have two phones for? that seems kind of shady." his laughter simmered down to a soft chuckle.

"is one for the plug?" taehyung added in, but jimin ignored them both. he stood, excusing himself and walking further into the yard so he was out of earshot.

"it's because his parents are really protective," yoongi told them when they asked. "they don't know about the other cell, which has contacts i'm sure his parents wouldn't be too happy about." after saying this, yoongi wondered who exactly had jimin's secret number.

"isn't that, like, weird to you?" seokjin asked quietly so jimin couldn't hear, though the younger still wouldn't have heard even if he were speaking normally.

"why would that be weird? jimin and i are just having fun. he can do whatever he wants with his body, as long as he's enjoying himself—" he let his sentence trail off once hoseok began to signal jimin was returning.

the group quieted down, looking to jimin for an explanation.

"that was my mom," he smiled. he took his seat beside yoongi again, snuggling closer towards the older this time around. "she's taking a double shift today, and my dad is working a few towns over, so he won't be home until tomorrow." jimin smiled with contempt. he seemed to be a lot more relaxed now, his body language showed so as well.

"i don't even want to know what you're insinuating," seokjin mock gagged, screwing his face up in disgust.

yoongi tried to hide his satisfied smile, knowing that he'd get to spend the night with jimin once again.

_____
seriously though, who do you guys think the stalker is? i'm not even that far into the story yet, so i haven't developed the characters as much,, but honestly everyone is shady af so don't trust anyone.