064

064

It was early in the morning when yoongi knocked on jimin's front door

regardless of how nervous he was, he pushed his apprehension behind him and sprinted out of his room. he met his mother halfway, catching her off guard when he waved her off, "it's yoongi." he told her.

unlocking the door and swinging it back, he ushered yoongi inside quickly. he didn't want his boyfriend outside his house for too long; not today of all days. he was over to discuss how they'd go about luring the stalker out and they couldn't afford for raised suspicions.

"hello, yoongi," mrs. park greeted kindly, "jimin's father and i were just about to make breakfast if you'd like some."

jimin twisted the loose thread dangling from the hem of his pajama top, hoping yoongi would decline so they didn't waste any time. his hopes were crushed though when his boyfriend eagerly nodded, thanking jimin's mom profusely. "it's just breakfast, yoongi." the younger mumbled to himself dejectedly, watching how eager the blond was from the corner of his eye.

"right, you boys can watch whatever you like while we set up."

jimin groaned when his mother was out of earshot, plopping his bottom down limply on the couch. he glared at yoongi's profile when the boy sat beside him contentedly. yoongi gladly took the remote into his hands and flipped through the channels until he settled on a cartoon.

"i remember you telling me you liked this." he said simply, glancing over at jimin to meet his annoyed stare. "oh come on," yoongi sighed, "stop pouting at me."

"i'm not pouting."

"you are. it's cute and all, but stop."

"our plan, yoonie." jimin pushed, lowering his voice so no one besides them could hear anything. "we'll get to that after breakfast." the older boy discreetly took jimin's hand into his own and smoothed over the knuckles with the pad of his thumb.

the two occupied their time waiting by watching television, and though yoongi seemed to be into the plot, jimin couldn't shake the antsy feeling welling up inside him. in his room, waiting for them, was the burner phone he received the day before.

he felt like he'd been waiting weeks for the stalker to contact him in some way again, and finally when they had, jimin couldn't execute the well thought out plan the way he wanted.

he was so caught up in his overthinking that he didn't catch his parents calling him over to the dining table. yoongi nudging their knees together was what got his attention. the blond eyed jimin with an odd expression, but decidedly choosing on staying quiet father than voicing his concern.

that was how jimin ended up sitting at a table with his boyfriend and his parents. albeit the situation being undeniably uncomfortable within the first few minutes, that energy eventually dissipated and settled into simple conversation. jimin was able to pleasantly eat his food, listening attentively to the way yoongi spoke with graceful ease to his father.